DICE PACKS BUNDLE

(Resolved) Don't Understand Error Message When Exporting Module

I am trying to export a module for one of my campaigns with unique items I made. But I keep getting this error:
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(button_export) anchoring to an undefined control (buttonanchor) in windowclass (export)
    I think it is a reference to the button floating off above and to the left of the module window, but I'm not sure. Error-Cap.PNG

When I try to export (the button works even though it is floating), I get this error:
    Script Error: [string "export_table_generator.lua"]:31: attempt to index field 'idelete' (a nil value)
    This is the D&D Theme 1.0 that comes built in with FG and I didn't knowingly do anything to the window. Which doesn't mean I didn't do something by accident. Am I correct and if so what is the best way to fix this?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by GavinRuneblade; January 11th, 2019 at 07:25. Reason: Resolved

Do you get the error when you are not using the theme? Are you using any other extensions? Does this happen in a campaign with no themes or extensions?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Do you get the error when you are not using the theme? Are you using any other extensions? Does this happen in a campaign with no themes or extensions?
    I turned off the theme and it stopped. I had no extensions running. It was a mock campaign just created for me to make the items and stuff. Weird. Not sure if my file got corrupted. Is there a way to repair it?

If you can export without error after switching off the theme then you should be fine to re-export. Only testing the exported module will tell you if anything got corrupted or not.

Having said this I'm not seeing the same issue so something perhaps hasn't installed properly after a recent update on your machine. I'd try going into your vault folder in FG data and delete the file called 5E-addons.dat and then do an update. If that doesn't fix the issue then try deleting the CoreRPG.pak and 5e.pak files from the rulesets folder and do an update
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    If you can export without error after switching off the theme then you should be fine to re-export. Only testing the exported module will tell you if anything got corrupted or not.

Having said this I'm not seeing the same issue so something perhaps hasn't installed properly after a recent update on your machine. I'd try going into your vault folder in FG data and delete the file called 5E-addons.dat and then do an update. If that doesn't fix the issue then try deleting the CoreRPG.pak and 5e.pak files from the rulesets folder and do an update
    I did the steps one at a time. It was the 5e.pak.
    fixed.PNG

Thanks! I would not have considered those files.

Thread Information