DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Starfinder Season 1–04 - Cries from the Drift Friday January the 18th 12:00 MST

Starfinder Season 1–04 - Cries from the Drift Friday January the 18th 12:00 MST

4-6 players
    Tier 1

Teamspeak for chat

Tags: Faction and Starship

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-4.
    A missing Starfinder ship's distress signal would have gone unnoticed were it not for a passerby detecting it and selling the information to the Society. The PCs are to travel to the crippled starship, and once aboard, reach the bridge in order to piece together the tragic story of the vessel's lost crew. Only by unraveling the mysteries of the drifting starship can the PCs hope to uncover information critical to the Exo-Guardians future operations.

Reply Here Game Calendar here

Madman
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

see you on the 18 lv1 operative

So my boss changed my schedule and I can Not do the game on Friday I will have to move it to Saturday Will that still work for you all..........
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

@SirTristan can you send me your character and last cronicle please...

how do i send it to you?can i send it on Discord?
    Last edited by SirTristan; January 16th, 2019 at 04:10.

server is up check calendar for info...

Thread Information