FG Spreadshirt Swag

[FGDaze]Dark Times in Saxfordshire

Saxfordshire history museum is opening a new exhibition including a full-size recreation of the trench that the 5th Saxfordshire Regiment fought and died in 105 years ago in WW1, the exhibition is celebrating the lives of the men that served in the regiment 100 years after it was officially disbanded in 1920.

Launching my monthly online Savage Worlds Adventure Edition Campaign I will run the first game as FGDaze.

Session time: 14:00 GMT (Convert to local time here)
    Book a spot here: Calendar Link
    Number of Players: 4+
    Text/Voice: Voice via Discord (using the Fantasy Grounds Community channel)
    GM License/Player License: Ultimate GM License (Players can use free/demo client)
    Game System: SWADE
    Genre: X-files/Torchwood/Dresden Files
    Newbie Friendly: 100% all comers welcome

Beginners welcome no experience is required. Pre-gens will be provided and the Savage Worlds ruleset is very easy to get to grips with, especially the new Savage Worlds Adventure Edition

If all goes to plan (and I can get OBS to work without crashing, I will stream the game live on Twitch)
    Last edited by Doswelk; January 7th, 2019 at 17:10.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Sounds very atmospheric — good stuff!

Characters (So Far):

Angelica Morgan: Angelica is a paramedic for Saxford General Hospital, since the Saxford rail disaster three years ago she is always to be found running towards chaos and destruction whilst others run away...

Annabel Victoria Richardson-Smythe: Ananabel is the second daughter of the Earl of Saxfordshire, as the youngest in the family she was a rebel in her younger days, however her love of horses made a "damn fine vet" as her friends like to say.

Brett Hackman: Brett is a free-lance reporter, he used to work for the BBC but lost his job due to allegations about his conduct and failure to check facts concerning a story, he quick tongue and according to him a cover up by the British Government in Saxfordshire.
    He now gets the true story unfortunately most of the time no one will print it, he sells his stories to Fortean Times and other less respected magazines, he also posts online.

Byron MacBride: With the appearance of a hairy homeless man with a ornately carved staff. Usually carrying an old carrier bag, he is usually given a wide berth.
    Byron is a strange old man who always seems to be nearby when things are strange.

Craig Rankins: Craig was a fireman he was well liked by the rest of the team and has award for bravery for dangerous rescues, one day however his luck ran out...It was a large fire in a refinery he team were near some gas tanks when they blew, he was the only survivor but he lost all hearing in his left ear.
    Due to the injury and the guilt of surviving where his mates had not he left the brigade, it was a long recovery and if not for discovering his love of Parkour he might not have made it...

Dave Love: Big Dave is a hulking sullen soldier that is on leave after being repatriated injured from a tour of duty in Afghanistan.
    He suffered a nasty wound that has resulted in horrible scaring to his face and even worse psychological scaring to his personality.
    Not being totally in his right mind when he left the barracks after his treatment, Dave 'borrowed' some restricted equipment which he keeps hidden about his person in case he needs to use it.

Kyra Longbough: A lithe lady, she dresses in natural colours and seems a little shy.Kyra appears to be a slight young woman with green eyes, but if anyone really looks at her they sometimes notice hers eyes glow with a verdant green and she walks gracefully like a dancer.
    She seems to be quite shy around over people but seem quite at home in the woods around Saxfordshire.

Tina McCloud: Tina McCloud was the Weather girl for BBC Look North, with her winning smile and her attractive looks she was never far from the media spotlight.When the chance came to become host of Good Morning Saxfordshire she moved down south, to start her new job and everything changed.
    The supernatural seem drawn to her and others like her, she then learnt that she is a Slayer, an anointed warrior of her tribe to defeat the forces of darkness, a champion of the light, this came as quite a shock as her parents had certainly failed to ever mention that!
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

I signed up, but A friend reminded me, I'm travelling to Dublin to play a Pathfinder special on that day. I'm Sorry, I'm going to have to bow out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampersandrew View Post
    I signed up, but A friend reminded me, I'm travelling to Dublin to play a Pathfinder special on that day. I'm Sorry, I'm going to have to bow out.
    Thank you for letting me know...

This is the first in a variety of adventures I have planned (at least one a month) if you want to sign up you can do so here : https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3288

Attendance to all is not required, they are all one-shots and will be open to anybody, if you are free turn up and play, if not then there will always be the month after

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Two more characters added:

Níls Johanson: Níls spent his whole life getting ready for the 2018 Winter Olympics Biathlon. Then he vanished for 1 week in 2019 in the middle of the Canada Games.
    It appears he somehow left the course and vanished into the mountains, the area was searched but no trace was found. Then he re-appeared on the Vatnajökull glacier in Iceland, he has no memory of how he got there, or where he had been.
    However he can now sense danger before it happens...

John Kamar: John is a solidly built man. An ex-police officer in the Firearms Unit (SC&O19), he left the force when due to a technically a serial child killer was let free because of him. It hit him hard and he turned to drink.
    He is now a private detective of the old and unconventional mould, who likes to get his hands dirty and be in the thick of things (to stop him having time to think about the past). Always the first to respond to a sob story or a damsel in distress.
    ----------------------------------

I still have open slots sign up now!

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Great PC write ups

Thread Information