5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Lair Assault: Attack of the Tyrantclaw

hi everyone, im looking for 1, maybe 2 players to complete a group tonight.

I know its short notice.

A dryad druid named Hyacinth has recently learned of a ruined village called Tanaroa on the shores of the mysterious Isle of Dread. Now she hopes to land there and delve into the ruins of this long-ago society. She has chartered a ship to the island and hired adventurers to protect her. The job won’t be easy, for a savage clan of orcs called the Tyrantclaw dwells on the island, along with great reptilian beasts.

In this adventure, the heroes must defend the dryad druid Hyacinth while she performs a ritual to reveal the secrets of an ancient obelisk. The heroes must establish defenses and ensure the druid remains protected from the foul Tyrantclaw orc tribe. Only the most clever and tactically proficient adventuring party has any hope of success.

A character has three magic items only one of which can be rare. The player also has 1,500 gp to spend on other items, only two of which can be consumables. For this purpose treat potions as consummables rather than magic items. Consumables must be rare or lower.

Going into this challenge, players should understand that the encounter is intentionally difficult, and characters and parties optimized for success are the most likely to succeed

any race or class from official wotc publications available on fantasy grounds.

lvl 6, game starts 18:30gmt, and should be wrapped up in one night.

game calendar link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3311

sign up on the calendar, ill accept you, and discord details will be on there.

thanks
    Last edited by flashingturtle; January 7th, 2019 at 09:29.

I'd like to give it a go. Are the characters pre gen or do we need to roll them up? If so is character creation built into the time frame for game play or do we need to show up early? I'm up for whatever, but I'm no expert player, just someone trying to get better. I'll sign up on the calendar.

Jimbo

hi jimbo, create a lvl 6 character beforehand, or turn up a little early, either is fine. check the game calendar for discord

Thread Information