FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Star Wars (FFG or WEG)

I'm looking for folks that may have designed something new for either of these rulesets, like themes primarily. I want to play/run a game in either set and would like to hear from those that have run in either.

Also, if I want to modify the attributes and skills within the D6 ruleset, would I be better off using/learning one of the generic rulesets such as MoreCore, etc?

The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thanks Valyar. I have them both. I was looking for information gained from playing with the ruleset and/or maybe some cool themes for it. I made one for the FFG one. I just like having more option. Below is a screenshot of mine.

2018-11-17 22_31_38-Fantasy Grounds.png
    2018-11-17 22_33_45-Fantasy Grounds.png
    Last edited by SoupViking; November 18th, 2018 at 04:35. Reason: Added another image showing dice tower rollover.

If you are looking for module information, I am afraid this is not shareable as the content is copyrighted. I don't play those so I can't share anything even if it wasn't. I have the WEG d6 anniversary edition hardcovers and I use the ruleset only for dice roller and character sheet organizer
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    If you are looking for module information, I am afraid this is not shareable as the content is copyrighted.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoupViking View Post
    I was looking for information gained from playing with the ruleset and/or maybe some cool themes for it.
    Nah man. I'm good with that. The links that you provided above have everything I need. The player library has everything I need. I wasn't looking for any ill-gotten gains.

I really like the looks of yours. I couldn't handle the appearance as it came either and this is what I did. I didn't make it as an extension or anything though unfortunately, except for the dice box, but that won't fit your clean pretty borders. I especially like the icons you made for that top right corner!

Here is mineMy Ruleset.PNG

That's great. I can share mine as an extension of you'd like. I didn't initially build it as such either, but will gladly do so.

Quote Originally Posted by SoupViking View Post
    That's great. I can share mine as an extension of you'd like. I didn't initially build it as such either, but will gladly do so.
    Pleas, share it, it's look nice Good job!

I suppose it should go in the Extension thread. Look for it there soon.

Thread Information