DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Considering I can't code extensions worth crap, I'm trying to do what I can without having to resort to that lol

Quote Originally Posted by shadelon View Post
    Considering I can't code extensions worth crap, I'm trying to do what I can without having to resort to that lol
    Well, if your points based casting basically does what powers do, then you can use powers. There's only one label that says "powers" and that's pretty innocuous. Everything else says spell points, etc..
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yeah my only other problem is the traditions. As I eluded before I completely re-organised all of the spells and don't even use the traditional schools.

Well, you have to realise that if you change too much stuff, you won't be able to fit that round peg into the square hole. My goal this year will be to create the PFRPG2 ruleset that provides as much functionality of the official Paizo product as I can. I won't even consider looking at customisations/house rules outside of this for a long time - just so everyone is very aware of that!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I know I just have to house rule things a certain way for it to work with my setting. My setting is VERY different from Faerun or Golarion or whatever. I do things very differently. lol

So when you say your going to be working on PFRPG2, do you mean functionality like 5e where you can drag and drop most class feats and they will create effects?

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGM View Post
    So when you say your going to be working on PFRPG2 do you mean functionality like 5e where you can drag and drop most class feats and they will create effects?
    No comment. Nothing like that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I think you just commented on the no comment
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Sorry for high jacking the thread but I couldn't resist! I know those coder skills your working with you cant hide it!

Thread Information