FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 10 of 16 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoKeros View Post
    Does this extension work in FGU?
    Probably. Any extension that does not alter or interact with images should. The community is dependent upon people trying it and then posting the results. So it would be great if you could do that for us

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Just wanted to say thanks for this,

also if its still being question if it runs with unity, it dose

So here is a thing I just noticed, in the FG chatlog, it reports the version of the extension as 1.0 I even double checked, deleted every instance of the ext file from my computer, re-downloaded the extension and it says weapon handling v1.0.
    Screenshot (17).png

So, this doesn't appear to be listed for me in my Unity 5E list, even though I (thought I) put it in the right spot. Is there something I have to do to get it to show up?

Quote Originally Posted by steev42 View Post
    So, this doesn't appear to be listed for me in my Unity 5E list, even though I (thought I) put it in the right spot. Is there something I have to do to get it to show up?
    It's called 5e - Weapon Handling in the list; so not easy to spot.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I've been running this extension in Unity for a few weeks now. Not had any issues.

As someone who hasn't played around with FGU too much yet, how does it deal with double-handed attacks without the extension?

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier7 View Post
    As someone who hasn't played around with FGU too much yet, how does it deal with double-handed attacks without the extension?
    same way as people who don't use the extension: make two weapons and pick which one to click. It is just like a dagger. When you equip one notice you have two options for melee and range. Just like that but one is d6 and the other is d8 and you have to create the second one.

There appears to also be a conflict with Kent McCullough's extension Automatic Flanking and Range for ranged attacks. It won't apply the disadvantage for attacks beyond normal range with this extension enabled.
    Last edited by 0m0n; June 24th, 2020 at 01:55.

Quote Originally Posted by st4lk3r87 View Post
    I created this little extension to get rid of the several copies of the same weapons in the action tab ( 3 longswords, 2 daggers, 2 battleaxes and so on )
    It provides a new button to identify the weapon attack as 1-handed, 2-handed or offhand.

• In 2-handed mode if the weapon has a Versatile property the new damage will override the base damage dice. ( Longsword, Battleaxe, Quarterstaff )
    • In off-hand mode the ability score modifier is not applied to the damage.
    • It's also possible to enable the "Two-weapon fighting style" to ignore the previous rule.
    • One-handed mode is the default behaviour ( nothing change )

Possible issues:
    I was aware of 2 main conflicts with other extensions: "5e Action Abilities" and "Advanced Effects". I managed to let them work with some workaround. I'm not sure if there could be more problems.

Further consideration: I don't like the icons i'm using at all! If you like this extension and you come up with better ideas let me know please!

======

Weapon Handling v1.3.1

Changelog

Version 1.0.0
    • First implementation

Version 1.1.0
    • Change offhand attack icon. ( Red and rotated of 45 degrees ).

Version 1.1.1
    • Fix: Versatile property was ignored when other properties are specified.

Version 1.2.0
    • Add: Handling restriction. You can only use the proper handling based on the weapon property.
    • Add: Options to disable Handling restriction and go back to the previous functionality.
    • Add: Dual Wielder option in "Weapon Meta"

Version 1.3.0
    • Add: Attack type restriction. You can only use the proper attack type based on the weapon property.
    • Add: Finesse weapon functionality.
    • Remove: Old logs.

Version 1.3.1
    • Fix: Improved code to support the Advanced Effect extension ( thanks to Valerian Stormbreaker and Intruder )
    Works great!!!

Thread Information