MOOT PRE
Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoKeros View Post
    Does this extension work in FGU?
    Probably. Any extension that does not alter or interact with images should. The community is dependent upon people trying it and then posting the results. So it would be great if you could do that for us

Just wanted to say thanks for this,

also if its still being question if it runs with unity, it dose

So here is a thing I just noticed, in the FG chatlog, it reports the version of the extension as 1.0 I even double checked, deleted every instance of the ext file from my computer, re-downloaded the extension and it says weapon handling v1.0.
    Screenshot (17).png

So, this doesn't appear to be listed for me in my Unity 5E list, even though I (thought I) put it in the right spot. Is there something I have to do to get it to show up?

Quote Originally Posted by steev42 View Post
    So, this doesn't appear to be listed for me in my Unity 5E list, even though I (thought I) put it in the right spot. Is there something I have to do to get it to show up?
    It's called 5e - Weapon Handling in the list; so not easy to spot.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea to the wish list http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

I've been running this extension in Unity for a few weeks now. Not had any issues.

Thread Information