STAR TREK 2d20
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
    I downloaded a pretty old ruleset for BFRPG (in this thread). Is there a more recent, updated version available somewhere?

You need to visit the main site: www.basicfantasy.org

The current version is 2nd Edition (Release 75), and as far as I'm concerned it's the final version. That does not mean that development has ended... just that the core is done.

I meant is there a newer version of the Fantasy Grounds ruleset for Basic Fantasy.

Basicfantasy.org has been on my bookmarks toolbar for ages.

Ah.

Y'know, if someone submitted an FG package for BFRPG to me, I'd post it on the site.

I hadn't seen this thread before, but I love the character sheet graphics! The screenshot of the ruleset makes me think it is for FG1, not FG2.

Although not the same, there is an FG2 conversion of Labyrinth Lord on the FG Wiki, that is also a retro clone of original D&D BECM (Basic, Expert, Companion and Master) rules, and comes complete with the reference modules (spells, monsters, classes etc).

There are two extensions that can be used with it: one is a mod to make it more compatible with D&D BECM (the Beckham extension), and another is a character sheet skin, called the Vellum Texture Pack, which is bundled with the ruleset. I'm now minded to create a second character sheet skin that uses the ruled paper from this thread.

Cheers

Foen

Does anyone have the latest version of this ruleset somewhere they can post? The original links are all dead and I wanted to try it out.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ctmega View Post
    Does anyone have the latest version of this ruleset somewhere they can post? The original links are all dead and I wanted to try it out.
    You can download everything from the main site:

https://basicfantasy.org

There is a link at the top if you'd like to buy print versions of the game; or just go to the Downloads page and get whatever you want.

You might also check out the forum section, which is where we do all development of materials for the game.

Crap, you meant the FG ruleset. I don't have it, but if you find a copy, pass it along to me and I'll mirror it on the Basic Fantasy site.

Yeah, the FG ruleset... Thanks though! Will do, I am sure it's out there somewhere just need someone who previously downloaded it to re-up.

Thanks!

Not to belabor the point on this one but I would be willing to either pay to have it created or offer up some incentive otherwise (web hosting, a steam gift card, etc...) to get this one created. The only stipulation would be that it would need to be released to the public. I am happy to add the modules myself but the Ruleset is just a bit beyond my current capabilities.

Thanks!

Thread Information