FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Ah, ok. I'm going to try to use a different font. Do I specifically have to export a font w/ size 14, or can I toss any font into the folder w/ the extension?

I don't know. AFAIK FG can only use certain types of font. Pretty sure you can't just chuck anything in there. Many fonts will look awful and interfere with spacing etc. After all any font extension is trying to put text into a space it wasn't designed to put that text size in.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Actually, the extension I use is: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-of-Big-Fonts)

Either extension works. Just a matter of preferences.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Oh, that’s nice. Thank you!

Is there an easily searchable library of extensions, or is it just forum search and hope you get the name right?

Quote Originally Posted by Galbadine View Post
    Is there an easily searchable library of extensions, or is it just forum search and hope you get the name right?
    There is usually a sticky thread at the top of a specific RPG system sub-forum that contains links to extensions for that RPG. Also, a lot of CoreRPG extension will work with rulesets based on CoreRPG - so look in your RPG system of choice and the CoreRPG sub-forums.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post

For reference, I typically only use the NPC Flavors and the Improved Critical extensions.
    I'm looking all over for "Improved Critical extensions"... but can't figure out what you are referencing. Can you point me in the right direction?

Quote Originally Posted by scarymike23 View Post
    I'm looking all over for "Improved Critical extensions"... but can't figure out what you are referencing. Can you point me in the right direction?
    There's usually a sticky thread at the top of the RPG specific sub-form that has a list of extensions for that system.

For 5E the extension thread is referenced in the "Extensions, Modules, Pregens and other 5E resources" sticky thread in the 5E sub-forum. There are 2 extensions that have "improved critical" in their name in the extension thread.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    There's usually a sticky thread at the top of the RPG specific sub-form that has a list of extensions for that system.

For 5E the extension thread is referenced in the "Extensions, Modules, Pregens and other 5E resources" sticky thread in the 5E sub-forum. There are 2 extensions that have "improved critical" in their name in the extension thread.
    Found it! Thank you!
    Last edited by scarymike23; February 7th, 2019 at 20:40.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post

Found it! Thank you!
    Sorry for not being more specific, I use TheoGeek's version since I don't need/want vitality.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information