FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    Well, I'm biased (I wrote a lot of these - actually, I wrote all of these ) but I'd recommend the DOEs (that's Dulux-Oz Extensions): DOE:Locations, DOE:Organisations, DOE:Sound, DOE:Weather, and the DOE:OLE if you need to hyper-link to outside material, plus you can add in the following two "tools": the DOE: Alignment Graph and the DOE: Campagin Style Graph Extensions.
    I'm super-interested in using your extensions for my campaign, and wondering if they have any issues running alongside the Combat Enhancer?

Quote Originally Posted by istark View Post
    I'm super-interested in using your extensions for my campaign, and wondering if they have any issues running alongside the Combat Enhancer?
    None that have been reported (ie that I know of)
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Personally, Enhanced Images (Layers) is a must-have. I make frequent use of other layers for additional props/map elements that would be unwieldy at best, impossible at worst (due to tokens overlapping each other when being moved) with the default single layer. It wouldn't be essential for everyone, but if I could only use one, it'd be this one.

Well, I'm biased (I wrote a lot of these - actually, I wrote all of these ) but I'd recommend the DOEs (that's Dulux-Oz Extensions): DOE:Locations, DOE:Organisations, DOE:Sound, DOE:Weather, and the DOE:OLE if you need to hyper-link to outside material, plus you can add in the following two "tools": the DOE: Alignment Graph and the DOE: Campagin Style Graph Extensions.
    Do you know if all those extensions work properly with AD&D Classics Ruleset?

Quote Originally Posted by malditobill View Post
    Do you know if all those extensions work properly with AD&D Classics Ruleset?
    All the DOEs work with the CoreRPG, the "Commercial" Rulesets that are avaliable from the FG Store and which layer on top of the Core RPG, and a few "Community" Rulesets that layer on top of the CoreRPG.

I don't know if the AD&D Classic Ruleset layers on top of the CoreRPG - you can tell by looking at the FG ChatBox when yopu first load the Ruleset and seeing if the CoreRPG "Slpash Blurh" is displayed.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

All the DOEs work with the CoreRPG, the "Commercial" Rulesets that are avaliable from the FG Store and which layer on top of the Core RPG, and a few "Community" Rulesets that layer on top of the CoreRPG.

I don't know if the AD&D Classic Ruleset layers on top of the CoreRPG - you can tell by looking at the FG ChatBox when yopu first load the Ruleset and seeing if the CoreRPG "Slpash Blurh" is displayed.
    The ruleset in question ins the 2E ruleset - which does indeed layer on top of CoreRPG - it's heavily based on the 5E ruleset.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The ruleset in question ins the 2E ruleset - which does indeed layer on top of CoreRPG - it's heavily based on the 5E ruleset.
    Ah, right, in that case the answer is "not yet" - I'm madly working on updates to all the DOEs to make sure that they are compatible with FGv3.3.8 - and that includes making them compatible with a number of new Rulesets, including the 2E Ruleset.

So, as soon as I can get the updates released, the sooner the DOEs *will* work with the 2E Ruleset (& PF2, and a number of others).
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    I'd also like to point out one thing that helped me a lot, was to realize I could load up a second client of FG on the same computer that is hosting the game, and being able to connect to the game as a player. This allows you to see how things look and behave differently from you GM side. To connect simply join a game at 'localhost'.
    I tried this but I got License key conflict (I have ultimate)

EDIT: Nevermind, found out about using localhost as the server on the second instead of the alias
    Last edited by Carpathian; August 26th, 2020 at 12:20.

Thread Information