FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: need some help

need some help

i am new to fantasy grounds, bought the savage worlds and am trying to create characters, but while i have the character sheets, i dont have any skills, edges, hindrances, powers etc, i can create them, but where are the basic ones and items, part of why i bought this is so that i dont have to everything from scratch. can somebody help me find how to get the skills and stuff visible please?

Hi ycetiger welcome to FG.

Go into your library and click on the modules button. Any modules that you bought along with the ruleset will show up here (such as the SW deluxe Player's Guide). Click on load to gain access to the content of that module.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hello, welcome to FG.
    I created a note where I added the pins to Edges, Hindrances, skills, and some info about how to create characters. I also added the Archetypes in case I want to make a pregen for a new player. I share this NOTE as public and everyone can use it as a reference.

savage worlds is a great system and I am having a lot of fun in FG
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Me gusta jugar Savage Worlds settings como Rippers y Hell on earth. Call of Cthulhu ed 5 a 7 y DnD 5E.
    Me gusta la musica, soy bajista y tambien la fotografia de boda en Guadalajara donde vivo y trabajo.

Thread Information