STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

SFS #1-06: A Night in Nightarch Sat November 17 @ 6.30 PM GMT

Subtier 3-4!

Just to be on the safe side, please schedule around 5 hours instead of the usual 4 hours for the game.

About the scenario:

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3-6.

A routine business deal goes awry when a spiteful drow noble seizes a shipment of weapons destined for the Starfinder Society. The PCs are sent to the gloomy world of Apostae to retrieve the stolen arms. Granted 24-hours of diplomatic immunity for any actions taken against the thief, the PCs strike at the rebellious drow noble and retrieve the shipment. Whether through guile or sheer force, the PCs must prove that the Starfinder Society is not an organization to trifle with.

Written by Mikko Kallio.

Starfinder Society Scenario Tags: None

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds (I have an Ultimate license) and Teamspeak.

Steps before the game:

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, stating which character you'd like to play.

If you apply, make sure you send me your previous chronicle sheet of the character you want to apply this chronicle to (if you already have any chronicle sheet), either here or on Discord (Fantasy Grounds channel).

If you haven't already, also make sure to either build the character on FG yourself (and send it to me) or log in early enough so you can do so on game day.

Make sure you have updated Fantasy Grounds.

FG alias and Teamspeak server can be found under GM annonoucements in the game calendar.

Other notes:

Also make sure to track your purchases on the Inventory Tracking Sheet.

Be sure to apply on time (if you can make it) as the last games were rather full.

In your own interest, make sure the party is somewhat balanced level-wise.

Newcomers to SF, SFS and/or FG are welcome (but be aware it will be subtier 3-4)

Chromium Cassie and Veevee of the stubby arms reporting for doody!

Subtier 3-4! We are hitting the big time now! OK, maybe more like the upper range of the small time, but either way I am excited.

Alight, I believe with 3 spots on FG and 3 spot outside of FG, we already have all 6 spots filled.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnhurd View Post
    Subtier 3-4! We are hitting the big time now! OK, maybe more like the upper range of the small time, but either way I am excited.
    Time to see what we’re made of!
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

The server is up if you want to level up your characters.

Chronicle drafts sent.

No game this week due to Thanksgiving in the US and not a lot of time on my part.

The weekend after however there will be a game again (unless something unexpected happens.

By the way, SF FG stuff is currently on sale (which only happens very rarely).

Posting in this thread as it's the most current one.

The next game will probably be SAT December 1st 6.30 PM GMT, Tier 3-6 (#1-08: Sanctuary of Drowned Delight), the week after there'll be a Tier 1-4 (#1-12: Ashes of Discovery?) on SAT or SUN for new and old level 1 players. Possibly one more Tier 1-4 after that, then most likely a holiday break.

is this full?
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Thread Information