DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Starfinder Society 1-01 The Commencement

Starfinder Society 1-01 The Commencement

When
    : December 30 12:00 - 4,4:30 MDT

New Players welcome

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-2.

All Starfinders complete their training by conferring with Guidance—a network of uploaded personalities embodying paragons from the Starfinder Society's history. Before receiving the blessing of Guidance, the PCs must meet with and assist critical missions on behalf of key leaders of the Society's leading factions. With the events of the Scoured Stars Incident still fresh in everyone's memory, there's plenty that needs doing to set the Society back on track.

The Commencement is a replayable scenario designed to help introduce players to the factions of the Starfinder Society and areas of importance on Absalom Station.

Starfinder Society Scenario Tags: Repeatable

Please Reply here then on the game calendar

Madman....
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

I'm interested (and as it turns out, I even have a character left that doesn't have credit for this yet).
    That said, it's going to be a Soldier 2 for me.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Good Deal then we have three for the table at this point..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Great! I have been looking to run this one for a while now. Character is TBD at the moment but will provide the info by the end of the day tomorrow.

Cool!

UraniumSlug
    Sign me up, Android Mystic 1. I've had one previous adventure with him.

Will there be allocated time for us to create characters on the server? I'm running a free license at the moment so please advise if I need to upgrade prior!
    Last edited by UraniumSlug; December 29th, 2018 at 12:52.

the server info is on the game calendar. I will leave the server up from now till 6:30.

Madman

Here are my character's XML and last chronicle.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Server is up!

Thread Information