Starfinder Playlist

Looking for Downtime Tracking

Hi all,

I am new to Fantasy Grounds, and will be mostly using it with a group of individuals in a Live setting, so many of the features like rolling dice, and combat damage will all be done outside of Fantasy Grounds, and only the map maybe the encounters and the character sheets will be done in Fantasy Grounds. I am not sure exactly where I draw the line, but I would most prefer to move the characters in fantasy ground but calculate damage outside and maybe just update player and monster numbers inside of Fantasy Grounds. However I use home-brew Death rules (You die at -MaxHP, anything less you are unconcious and normally unstable/bleeding out), so not sure how Fantasy Grounds will deal with them.

This however is a tangent, my real question is if anyone has created an extension for Downtime Trackers. Like Crafting a Scroll or Creating a Magic Item or a Weapon, so forth and so on. Because my Campaign is long, and there is a lot of traveling across Faerun, my PCs had the great idea all to do something during their downtime. I don't mind so much with the exception of how long it takes to get anything done, and how poorly the D&D Books detail it out. Also most character sheets do not have any mention to downtime activities. So I was looking for one or I was think of starting to make an extension myself. Any help in this area would be appreciated.

- Coyote

Hi CoyoteWAN, welcome to FG.

You can use the Log section of the character sheet to record downtime activities. Select the log button and then click the brown edit button at the bottom right then the green + button which appears to get a new adventure sheet.

For your death rules just switch off automatic death rolls in options and for tracking hp, damage etc I would use FG for that since the combat tracker which deals with all of that is the heart of FG. But that's just a suggestion.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    You can roll and input the result into FG as well, and then check to see if it was a hit. The one real benefit to FG doing the damage is automatic concentration checks.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thread Information