FG Spreadshirt Swag

v3.3.7 - small icons appearing lower-left of tokens (seems to be DM only)

Hi!

Is there a webpage listing the icons appearing in the lower-left of tokens, that apparently only the DM can see?

I looked over the 3.3.7 update list, and if the following is listed there, I missed it -- or this existed before and I've inadvertently turned an option on.

I'm seeing the "zombie man" representing some general effects (hovering over it will say the effect name), and I'm also seeing a white cross ( + ) on a blue background, as well as other icons.

My thanks!

Blog Entries
    Those sound like the effect/condition icons. They are not new to 3.3.7 and are controlled by a DM options (Token: Show Ally Effects & Tokens: Show Enemy Effects)

A tiny bit of info here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...php/5E_Options
    I don't think I've ever seen the definitions or key for the icons.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks LE -- it seems I happened to turn on that option (or just noticed it) coincidentally with the 3.3.7 update.

The wiki page may need some updating as FG shows options like "GM: Show Effects" and "Player: Show Ally Effects" where the wiki isn't that detailed. (A little playing around and it became clear "GM" meant what the GM sees and "Player" meant what the Player sees.)

Re: the icons, by trial and error, some of them seem to indicate:

-- "zombie man / effect icon": there is a certain effect in play (e.g., Bardic Inspiration);
    -- "white cross with blue background": there is an effect in play that specifically increases an ability, etc. (e.g., AC: 2)
    -- "white minus with red background": there is an effect in play that specifically decreases an ability, etc. (e.g., AC: -2)
    -- "swirly icon": seems to be a resistance -- a yellow swirl on a blue background for fire resistance; a paler-yellow swirl on a blue background for frost resistance

If I can get my pointer just right, it will tell me the source of the icon... but it seems hit and miss as some (N)PCs I can't seem to get this to work no matter what.

Thanks again for the help!

Well that’s interesting. I didn’t notice that those options had changed. There’s a few things in options that have changed so if I get the time i’ll update it tomorrow.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Well that’s interesting. I didn’t notice that those options had changed. There’s a few things in options that have changed so if I get the time i’ll update it tomorrow.
    Thanks Zacchaeus, and certainly no rush -- just noticed it after LE pointed out where the icons were coming from!

Wiki article on Options now updated to reflect recent and some past changes.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks Zacchaeus!

Thread Information