DMsGuild Classic
Page 98 of 103 First ... 488896979899100 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Three of Swords View Post
    Unfortunately layers are a 'hack' and not official. You'll need to recreate the encounters so they are placed on the proper layer.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    Unfortunately that is a problem with the enhanced images extension (the layers portion). It places layers on top of the image, so everything defaults to the bottom layer, which is not a playable layer.
    I'm pretty sure this is incorrect. Adding an encounter should place it on the proper layer. I don't use this extension but I can't imagine that anyone would use it if you have to redo every encounter you use. It's most likely that you have to make sure the correct layer is selected or maybe another extension being used is interfering with the process.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea to the wish list http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

Yep, it is incorrect. Zacchaeus is right.

The extension puts it on the layer you are currently one when you build the encounter. So if you are using official stuff, it is base layer, which is a pain in the butt. When you BUILD yours, however, put that pin on the top and make sure you are on that layer when dropping them in from the encounter, and it will put them on the top.

Quote Originally Posted by JLBatman View Post
    Yep, it is incorrect. Zacchaeus is right.

The extension puts it on the layer you are currently one when you build the encounter. So if you are using official stuff, it is base layer, which is a pain in the butt. When you BUILD yours, however, put that pin on the top and make sure you are on that layer when dropping them in from the encounter, and it will put them on the top.
    Perhaps I phrased that poorly, but we're talking about modules, where all the things placed on the image from the module will be on the bottom layer, and you'll have to move them yourself.

The poster I was responding to said, "Using preset adventures (hoard of dragon queen actually)". Hence he will experience what Scried said.

Fantasy Grounds Unity may be official now, but its release may take a while yet.

Managing with extension I found that Death Indicators is causing conflict with Combat Enhancer, CE is working properly. I will remove DI to make it working correctly.

Is there an easy(ish) way to just disable the feature where PC's reduced to 0 HP "fall" to the middle layer? It becomes a chore when party members want to drag a fallen ally to safety if they don't have healing readily available, and finding the PC on the combat tracker to administer healing when they are more accustomed to interacting with tokens is sometimes difficult as well.

I love some of the options that the layers add, and really like the elevation feature, but a little more modularity on what's active and what is disabled would be nice.

I'm new to FG and just trying to work out how this would benefit me, but I guess the most important question for me (sorry if it's obvious) is does this work with FGU?

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier7 View Post
    I'm new to FG and just trying to work out how this would benefit me, but I guess the most important question for me (sorry if it's obvious) is does this work with FGU?
    There is a different version for Unity. It's in this thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...53-5E-Enhancer

Also, a good rule of thumb on extensions is if you don't know what it does and how it'll help, don't use it. Any extension has a chance to conflict with others. So don't use more than you need. Especially ones that deal with combat.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity may be official now, but its release may take a while yet.

The Spells Produce Flame and Radiant Sun Bolt no longer work. Next to the target, 10 ft, 15 ft, 30 ft, 40 ft. Flying in the air. This is the only result that you get.

Script Error: [string "scripts/ranged_attacks.lua"]:40: attempt to concatenate local 'maxRange' (a nil value)

Thread Information