FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 94 of 105 First ... 44849293949596104 ... Last
    I really enjoy the features such as adding elevation to a token but I am really not a fan of the layering system for images. Is there a way I can only disable the layer functionality of this mod?

Quote Originally Posted by ralph2190 View Post
    I really enjoy the features such as adding elevation to a token but I am really not a fan of the layering system for images. Is there a way I can only disable the layer functionality of this mod?
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Egheal View Post
    This extension does not work with hex grid, only square grid.
    There any update about this? Hex grid is a must for some campaigns e.g. ToA

Quote Originally Posted by Paddyjuice View Post
    Hex grid is a must for some campaigns e.g. ToA
    But, is it really a "must" for campaigns like ToA? For ToA there is a hex crawl map - where the hex grid is already on the base map. You don't *need* the FG grid on the map as well - there's little advantage in having the FG hex overlay on an overland map like this. Distance measurement would be 5' per hex. The only advantage might be tokens snapping to within a hex, but that's not really necessary for overland exploration - use a single token to give a rough approximation to where the party is.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

A question - cantrips seem to give me an error on attack, since it attempts to calculate max range, which isn't shown in the spell action, can it be done or one has to write cantrip as a weapon attack?

I just don't understand why Produce Flame gives the error for range, while Firebolt does not.
    Last edited by Karnas; April 24th, 2020 at 09:23.

Need help troubleshooting with the extension - I followed the directions from the GitHub link and copied the files to the following directory:

5e Combat Enhancer Classic v1_6_0.ext => %APPDATA%\Fantasy Grounds\extensions
    Core RPG - Token Helper.ext => %APPDATA%\Fantasy Grounds\extensions
    Combat Enhancer (graphics folder) => %APPDATA%\Fantasy Grounds\tokens\host

When I launch Fantasy Grounds and create a new 5E campaign, neither of the modules (5E combat enhancer, Core RPG - Token Helper) are available. I can copy other extensions into the extensions folder (ex. Critically Awesome Essentials.ext) and they work properly. I noticed when downloading from the Git repository that the .ext files above are in plain text where as all of the others are not.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

{EDIT}

Problem resolved - Issue related to me trying to download the .ext file from the landing page of the GitHub project. It would save the file as the correct name but contents contained meta data. Clicking into the file name and then downloading provided the full .ext file. Added both to the extensions directory and it's now working.
    Last edited by dotsoncs; April 26th, 2020 at 00:13.

Hi All,

Need some trouble shooting help. I have moved the files to the correct places and FG shows that I have combat enhancer there but it has a red 'X' next to it so I can't enable. Am I missing something? is there a base extension I am missing?

Have you installed Core RPG - Token Helper 5E version 1.1.9?

You have to enable that in the Extensions list as well.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

I had not!
    I must have missed that bit on the original post
    All seems to be working now. Thanks for the fast reply

Glad it works for you! Happy gaming.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Thread Information