DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 90 of 105 First ... 40808889909192100 ... Last
    Ok the spash token HAS to be install in the token/host/Combat Enhancer directory and not inthe token/Combat Enhancer directory
    Ultimate Licence 4.0.10
    French Player
    Using FG since September 2016, FGU since Septembre 2020
    with following extensions : Advanced Effets, All Automatic Effect by rob2e, Coin Weight, Constitutional Amendments,
    Roll for Initiative, Death indicators, Battlestats, Alternative Wound Colors,
    Dice Color Changer, Local Dice Tower

Runtime Notice: s'manager_effect_adnd.lua' | s'isValidCheckEffect' | s'bResult' | bTRUE

Is caused by an older version of Advanced effects. Update your extension.
    5E DM, Player, FG conversions, learning LUA, engineer, geek, Ultimate License, Unity Supporter.

DMs Guild Creator

I love this extension and I don't think I will play another game without it on. It is absolutely amazing!

On a side note, I don't know if I have all the Options configurations set correctly to get all the things I want out of the extension...

1.) I can't get the distance/targeting to reflect the height as well even though I have activated or selected both extensions during the loadout screen

Distance.png
    Example: This spider is on the ceiling 30 feet above the floor and the rogue with a shortbow is 35 feet away from the square the monster is in but is actually 46 feet away... How come it doesn't show that?

2.) I want to be able to add effects to the monsters that they can see but I don't also want the PCs to see everything. If the monster was a mummy, it will have some immunities and resistances. I don't want the players to see it. As the DM I see everything... Will the players only see the affects that they as a party applied? Does the game check the applied status before making the icons visible for players vs DM users?

Effects.png
    Example: If the players charmed the mummy, would they see the charmed icon but none of the other ones? Similar to the view we got on page 1 of this thread?

I need help!

Quote Originally Posted by Shireling View Post
    1.) I can't get the distance/targeting to reflect the height as well even though I have activated or selected both extensions during the loadout screen

Distance.png
    Example: This spider is on the ceiling 30 feet above the floor and the rogue with a shortbow is 35 feet away from the square the monster is in but is actually 46 feet away... How come it doesn't show that?
    So I went through a lot of the pages of replies on this thread and I found that targets of the same size show difference based on altitude but when they aren't the same size it won't...? Is that correct?

Distance2.png
    Example: I did a dry-run test and the giant spider is Large and the other 3 tokens are Medium sized...

Quote Originally Posted by Shireling View Post
    So I went through a lot of the pages of replies on this thread and I found that targets of the same size show difference based on altitude but when they aren't the same size it won't...? Is that correct?

Distance2.png
    Example: I did a dry-run test and the giant spider is Large and the other 3 tokens are Medium sized...
    So I triple-checked my work and it appears that the distance question is a false alarm... The targeting distance markers are off but the actual attack roll calculations are correct! For the image posted previously as "Distance2.png", these are the distance calculated and the outcomes for the various attacks done by the PC against the other three NPCs and PCs at the various distances.
    Distance3.png

This still leaves my first question of whether or not players see all the effect icons or only the ones added by themselves?

I have 2 questions about the module... first... how do i set up the height system?
    Second... everytime someone makes a saving roll... they have a giant green or red mark if they succeded or failed the test... and that wont go away... is there a way to totally disable this?

Those icons indicate success or failure at the save throw and I find them very useful. You can remove them as GM by pressing the polygon dice icon on the toolbar of the map (last icon I think).

Quote Originally Posted by flynnkd View Post
    Those icons indicate success or failure at the save throw and I find them very useful. You can remove them as GM by pressing the polygon dice icon on the toolbar of the map (last icon I think).
    They ruin the tokens :P

Can you disable this feature?

Wait until a player cast fireball into a crowd and you want to know which targets made the Save and which didnt. I love this feature

it could be good if it didn't occupy the entire token .-.

Thread Information