STAR TREK 2d20
Page 89 of 105 First ... 3979878889909199 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Salva View Post
    The maps get broke with the extension active
    Broke in what way? Please provide details of what's wrong so that people are aware and maybe the community can find a fix/work around. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin153 View Post
    Does anyone know if today's update will mess this up again?
    As Zacchaeus mentions, there was no update to the base app or 5E code.

Details of what was updated is available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...arch-17th-2020

If people are having map issues, then I suggest you ensure you're on the most recent version of this extension (check for the version number in the chat window, don't just assume you're on the most recent) as this did have some fixes for image issues introduced with the v3.3.10 core update.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Salva View Post
    Unfortunately it did
    Can you share errors?
    5E DM, Player, FG conversions, learning LUA, engineer, geek, Ultimate License, Unity Supporter.

DMs Guild Creator

Can anyone confirm the latest release of combat enhancer 5e is still working after the update? I don't want to update if it's going to break something again. I agree with others that on the surface, the update from yesterday should not impact the extension based on the release notes.

Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    Can anyone confirm the latest release of combat enhancer 5e is still working after the update? I don't want to update if it's going to break something again. I agree with others that on the surface, the update from yesterday should not impact the extension based on the release notes.
    Take a backup of the CoreRPG.pak and 5E.pak rulesets. These are what could break the extension. You can use the backups if you need to roll back. But, as has been mentioned, these rulesets aren't updated with yesterdays update.

I know you're asking someone else to try to see if it's broken - but what happens if they don't fully test, or they're not on the right version, or something else? You're relying on someone on the Internet to test for you - that's not reliable!

I have tried to replicate the error we had yesterday but could not.
    Yesterday when the host launched the combat map we the players could not be able to resize without being recentered automatically, so we couldnt see the corners of the map (was a big map). The other thing we saw was an very huge like grid on the players view and also could not saw our characters despite they were placed by the DM on the map.
    My first though was that this mod was causing the issue because of the recent update so i ask the dm/host to disable it and retry and it worked.
    Maybe was another thing (the DM/host is neew at Dming with FG).
    Sorry for the false positive.
    And thanks for the worries.

When starting a campaign (FGU):
    [3/21/2020 4:33:44 PM] Starting cloud server mode. [xxxxxxxx]
    [3/21/2020 4:33:48 PM] Game server started. [XXX.XXX.XX.XXX:XXXXX]
    [3/21/2020 4:33:48 PM] Launcher scene exiting.
    [3/21/2020 4:33:48 PM] Tabletop scene starting.
    [3/21/2020 4:33:59 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/radial/icon_broadcast.png) for icon (spellshare). [5e Combat Enhancer Classic v1_6_0] [extension.xml]
    [3/21/2020 4:34:00 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (toolbar_hud). [5e Combat Enhancer Classic v1_6_0] [graphics/graphics_layers.xml]
    Everything starts up, but when trying to launch a map FGU stops responding.
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by todor10728 View Post
    When starting a campaign (FGU):
    [3/21/2020 4:33:44 PM] Starting cloud server mode. [xxxxxxxx]
    [3/21/2020 4:33:48 PM] Game server started. [XXX.XXX.XX.XXX:XXXXX]
    [3/21/2020 4:33:48 PM] Launcher scene exiting.
    [3/21/2020 4:33:48 PM] Tabletop scene starting.
    [3/21/2020 4:33:59 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/radial/icon_broadcast.png) for icon (spellshare). [5e Combat Enhancer Classic v1_6_0] [extension.xml]
    [3/21/2020 4:34:00 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (toolbar_hud). [5e Combat Enhancer Classic v1_6_0] [graphics/graphics_layers.xml]
    Everything starts up, but when trying to launch a map FGU stops responding.
    I don't think this extension works on FGU. You'll probably want to try this other one, by the same author:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...53-5E-Enhancer

Thank you verry much, it works perfectly.
    Ultimate License Holder

Hi all,

I have the following issue :

Runtime Notice: s'blood proto is : tokens/host/Combat Enhancer/blood.png scale is 1.5'
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token2.lua"]:1018: attempt to index local 'tokenMap' (a nil value)
    Runtime Notice: s'manager_effect_adnd.lua' | s'isValidCheckEffect' | s'bResult' | bTRUE
    Runtime Notice: s'manager_effect_adnd.lua' | s'isValidCheckEffect' | s'bResult' | bTRUE
    Script Warning: onZoom: Recursive control event or call terminated (imagecontrol:image)
    Script Warning: onZoom: Recursive control event or call terminated (imagecontrol:features_image)
    Script Warning: onZoom: Recursive control event or call terminated (imagecontrollay_image)
    Script Warning: onZoom: Recursive control event or call terminated (imagecontrol:image)
    Script Warning: onZoom: Recursive control event or call terminated (imagecontrol:features_image)
    Script Warning: onZoom: Recursive control event or call terminated (imagecontrollay_image)
    Runtime Notice: s'UPDATING attributes for replaced token'
    Runtime Notice: s'UPDATING attributes for replaced token'
    Runtime Notice: s'ATTEMPTING To Grab Image Window of id: 4'
    Runtime Notice: s'blood proto is : tokens/host/Combat Enhancer/blood_7.png scale is 1.5'
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token2.lua"]:1018: attempt to index local 'tokenMap' (a nil value)

Any idea ?
    Ultimate Licence 4.0.10
    French Player
    Using FG since September 2016, FGU since Septembre 2020
    with following extensions : Advanced Effets, All Automatic Effect by rob2e, Coin Weight, Constitutional Amendments,
    Roll for Initiative, Death indicators, Battlestats, Alternative Wound Colors,
    Dice Color Changer, Local Dice Tower

Thread Information