5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 70 of 105 First ... 2060686970717280 ... Last
    Combat Enchaner is causing issues with blank images, character pictures and downloading issues connecting to tables, we removed all extenisons one by one, only yours is causing issues, you mite want to look in to whats going on, yes we're using the most update ver.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddyjuice View Post
    Combat Enchaner is causing issues with blank images, character pictures and downloading issues connecting to tables, we removed all extenisons one by one, only yours is causing issues, you mite want to look in to whats going on, yes we're using the most update ver.
    This sounds like it might be due to too many images shared. Check your players' process size limit next time you are playing. To resolve this, unshare images and have your players delete their cache from the FG launch screen.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddyjuice View Post
    I was having a problem with a rectangular white image I was using as a plain grid (well, after snapping a grid to it). First time I changed something on it (painted it sandpaper), my players only could see a black image on their ends. I just deleted it and fixed another image with the same characteristics.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    This sounds like it might be due to too many images shared. Check your players' process size limit next time you are playing. To resolve this, unshare images and have your players delete their cache from the FG launch screen.
    This isn’t the case, the culprit is Enhancer, all images were unshared, re-added with Enhancer on, images started working after removing the ext, something is wrong I’ve also noticed people have reported the same issues by the look of the past messages.

Only time I've had issues with this is when I was pushing the memory limits. Also blank images will appear black as that is the default background, instead of grey, for the Combat Enhancer.

Never experienced, nor heard of any issues with tables before. They are not used in any way by the extension, so not sure how that could happen.

First thing that comes to mind is an added memory buffer due to layers. Try using the Enhanced Images extension instead, and see if you get the same issues, to start eliminating possibilities.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ed-on-CoreRPG)

That aside, regular procedure for both issues:

Bug Report

Is your FG software up to date?

Do you have the latest version of both extensions installed?
    (You can see the most up to date version numbers in the first post on page 1, the version numbers are printed in FG on start in the chat.)

How much memory is Fantasy Grounds using while the error occurs? (You can check this in the Task Manager if you're using Windows)

Please post the console error printout here:
    (This is the error log window text. It can be opened by typing '/console' in the FG text window if it didn't open by itself. Also if there are no output errors, state that here.)

If you create a new (clean) campaign, does the error still occur, with ONLY the 5E Combat Enhancer and Token Helper extensions enabled?

Can you recreate the error consistently?

What are the precise steps to recreating the error?

Does this always happen?

Does this only happen when using a specific module, map, NPC, PC, weapon, etc.?
    (The more in depth information on which these are the better.)

Do you have a screenshot you could share?

Any further information that could help to replicate and trace the error?
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

I run the Combat Enhancer v1.5.7 and only had the issue of blank/black maps on the players side after I modified my maps after hitting the memory limit. Not all maps were doing this only the ones I had created and only after I had resized them with paint to lower the resolution (going from 4.7mb to 600k) and changed them from .png to .jpg. Maps that are in modules work fine as well as sharing images for NPC that were in modules. I am going to build a clean campaign and see if it is not an issues from having crashed after hitting the memory limit as there maybe something residual that I am not aware of.

Just my comments..

*** started a clean campaign, the issues I was having with blank maps was due to them being .png and not .jpg. something about the transparency layers was messing them up and not the Combat Enhancer.
    Last edited by Geokhan; September 1st, 2019 at 23:38.
    Discord: Geokhan
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    Playtime: Prefer 6pm Central, or later
    DCI: 631966099

Hello all supporters and users of my extension!

It’s been a long and exciting road. This extension has grown far beyond my original plans, with countless of hours poured into numerous updates, patches and changes over the months. While not perfect or ever fully completed, as is the case for all software, as it changes over its lifetime. That said, overall it is now in a very good and stable state for the vast majority of user cases.

I also have a lot less available time since I started it’s creation due to real life. Thus I am no longer able to put time into supporting or updating it further. But I believe it is a very good extension at this point, and should allow for hours of enhanced fun for everyone using it!

So with that said this extension, the Combat Enhancer 5E Classic, is now for all intents and purposes in its final form and all of its use going forward is and will be, as is.

On a personal note, I want to thank the community for the fantastic reception and support of my creation and work, and wish you all happy adventures and good times!
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; September 1st, 2019 at 18:31.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

As a huge fan, Stymir, I hope "life" doesn't prevent you from making the "Combat Enhancer 5E Unity"!

The future is nigh ...

Thanks, Stymir, for all you've done for the community!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaurus VeX View Post
    As a huge fan, Stymir, I hope "life" doesn't prevent you from making the "Combat Enhancer 5E Unity"!
    Don't leave us!

No seriously, take care of yourself. You deserve all the time off.

Hope you find time to update to Unity once it's out.

Thank you for everythinggg

Thread Information