5E Character Create Playlist
Page 58 of 105 First ... 848565758596068 ... Last
    The post for the AK extension this one has built on has long been deleted by the author. It did use to have some images explaining in some detail much of what it did, unfortunately I don't have a download of those posts.

This extension however has added so many new things beyond that, and improvements and bug fixes of the AK extension, that it is very much it's own thing by now.
    The first post explains all of the main functions, shortcuts and menu items in a few words. This gets updated with any major changes. You can also look over the changelog on GitHub if you want all the nitty gritties.
    The rest is something that happens automatically in the background and you see the effect on your screen.

If anyone wants to, they're welcome to put together a more comprehensive text. However to map out all the details would likely take hours of organizing, editing, image (screenshot) gathering, photo-shopping, and writing up to a professional level. This would then need to be updated with changes, so another timesink on top of actual development. That's why, as this is something I do in my spare time, I came to the conclusion that the most time efficient way to deliver the most value in the little time I have, would be a summary list on the first post. As is the case.

But if anyone wants to feel free to put something more extensive together.

When I look into Combat Enhancer Unity, I'll be more likely to put together a more comprehensive write up, as that project will be started from scratch with only my own code in it. But it will likely be a more streamlined extension, that focuses on the most important aspects only. Time will tell.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Nvm figured it out.
    There is no such thing as normal, only various degrees of strange.

I get an error when my players or I use the light crossbow attack function. The damage dice roll fine. my current work around is have them roll the attack of another weapon.
    Thanks for any help on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by The Decorated Man View Post
    I get an error when my players or I use the light crossbow attack function. The damage dice roll fine. my current work around is have them roll the attack of another weapon.
    Thanks for any help on this issue.
    If you get an error, please provide exact details of the error - click the "copy" button in the error console and paste the contents here. It's very hard to track down the cause of an error without knowing what the actual error is!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It's like Trenloe said, I can't really do much with this without specifics, the more detail the better of the circumstances this happens, error log output etc.

There were errors like this before, but they have since been fixed, so make sure you actually have the latest versions of both extensions installed.

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

I may just be missing something in the how to install guide, but there's a bunch of folders I'm not using (Campaign, Common, CT, Graphics, Scripts, Utility) and I don't know where to put them. I must need them, because none of the new map tools for adjusting layers show up. Can someone help me out?

Quote Originally Posted by lokisweapon View Post
    I may just be missing something in the how to install guide, but there's a bunch of folders I'm not using (Campaign, Common, CT, Graphics, Scripts, Utility) and I don't know where to put them. I must need them, because none of the new map tools for adjusting layers show up. Can someone help me out?
    Sounds like you haven't downloaded the .ext files required from the "INSTALL VERSIONS" folder in Git? See the "Install / Github" section in post #1.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by lokisweapon View Post
    Exactly what Trenloe stated. I also made a quick JPEG you can look at they may help:

Capture.JPG
    "Time is an illusion...lunch time doubly so."

@Halfront

I might add that image to the uploaded extension and install guide if it's alright with you Halfront, an easy visual guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    @Halfront

I might add that image to the uploaded extension and install guide if it's alright with you Halfront, an easy visual guide.
    I would be honored!
    "Time is an illusion...lunch time doubly so."

Thread Information