Starfinder Playlist
Page 54 of 105 First ... 444525354555664104 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by The Decorated Man View Post
    I'm having trouble with the skip CT actors that haven't rolled INT. I like to set up my map with the npc's down then roll them in as needed. I don't want to reveal them all. Now I have to advance through them. My settings now are Skip hidden actors (off) and skip ct actors that have'nt rolled INT (off) any other combo of settings only gets to my PC's turn.
    You are giving yourself a headache placing all of the NPCs on the map. Use encounters to preplace the NPCs where you want them and just activate the encounter when the PCs enter the area or room that the encounter happens. That way you won't have too many NPCs on the CT and wont have to worry about which NPCs are active or not. More information on encounters here. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...php/Encounters
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hey there. I believe I found an incompatibility with the 5E - Add-on - Sanity & Honor extension.

When the referenced extension is loaded, placing a token with an effect on it yields the following error:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token2.lua"]:1214: attempt to index field 'condcomps_extra' (a nil value)

It also occurs when the combat tracker is loaded when an active PC has any effect on them.

Disabling the referenced extension resumed normal operations for your extension.

Great work on this extension. Thanks!

Token Helper v1.1.6 Released.

* Bugfix: Flanking and ranged attacks didn't work if the target was 'Unidentified" / not named. This is because the DB looked up search by name. Now searching for CT entry nodepath. [scripts/token_helper.lua: getTokenMap, getActorByGrid, getActorIndexInTokenMap | scripts/5e_flanking.lua: isFlanking | scripts/ranged_attacks.lua: isEnemyInMeleeRange5e]

Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

@ArmandVestibule
    Thank you. I'm sorry but my primary focus is that the extension works without fail by itself, I am unable to dedicate the time to make sure it doesn't conflict with other extensions. Not to mention that by trying to do so might cause it to conflict with other extensions instead or break something internally. My extension contains thousands of lines of code and a wast amount of moving parts.

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    @ArmandVestibule
    Thank you. I'm sorry but my primary focus is that the extension works without fail by itself, I am unable to dedicate the time to make sure it doesn't conflict with other extensions. Not to mention that by trying to do so might cause it to conflict with other extensions instead or break something internally. My extension contains thousands of lines of code and a wast amount of moving parts.
    Absolutely fair as far as I'm concerned!

I would be remiss if I didn't report in case someone else encounters the same problem.

Thanks again!

Enjoy the extension.

Hi @Styrmir. Thanks for fixing the unidentified NPC issue (for flanking). It is working nicely. Just wanted to mention that the Token Helper still says 1.1.5 rather than 1.1.6 on the Chat Window when first loading the extension.

Took a couple of hours of updating, rewriting and changing the code across various places and files. What takes the longest really is having to reboot FG each time I make any changes to test it out, even if it's only to add a debug message to trace what's going on, got there in the end though *laughs*.

Ups, forgot to update that. Thanks for letting me know, I'll update it and upload a version with the fixed announcement text.

Updated and uploaded.

Stormiest,

Are you using the /reload command; or exiting FG?

JPG

Thread Information