5E Character Create Playlist
Page 45 of 105 First ... 3543444546475595 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    @spoonhead
    I'm unable to recreate the error. Created a new character that did not have proficiencies in the weapons above. Added them and a few others that weren't trained to the character and everything works as it should.
    That’s weird then. I dragged a long bow onto a rogue and get the message in the chat, but drag the weapon onto a fighter and the message is as it should be and works correctly. Will try a new character.

EDIT: Well I just updated, and deleted all their weapons, re-added, and now it looks like ranged attacks are being calculated correctly. Fantastic, extension. Just very clever how it now does all this.

I still get this on the very first kill. And no blood splatter. Subsequent kills, no message and blood splatter appears, which on the CoS maps is now back to normal.

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token2.lua"]:1018: attempt to index local 'tokenMap' (a nil value)
    Last edited by spoonhead; March 29th, 2019 at 19:19.

@spoonhead
    Tried it again with a new rogue. Works there as well.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Combat Enhancer version 1.5.4 released.
    v1.5.4 (March 29th, 2019) (patch)
    * Dependency changes. [extension.xml]

Token Helper version 1.1.4 released.
    v1.1.4 (March 29th, 2019)
    * Bugfix: If PC didn't have target and rolled melee attack while flanking enabled it would throw an error. Now returns false in that situation. [scripts/5e_flanking.lua: isFlanking]

Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

I was using v1.4.2 and it was running smoothly, expect for NPC spell slots would not load.
    To fix it, I tried updating to v1.5.x (tried all of them), but a red X mark now appears on top of the extension's selection box and I can load it back into my campaign.

EDIT: Tried to create a new campaign without any extensions and then tried to load Combat Enhancer, no success either.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thx in advance

notloading.png
    Last edited by caocbox; March 30th, 2019 at 06:15.

Quote Originally Posted by caocbox View Post
    I was using v1.4.2 and it was running smoothly, expect for NPC spell slots would not load.
    To fix it, I tried updating to v1.5.x (tried all of them), but a red X mark now appears on top of the extension's selection box and I can load it back into my campaign.

EDIT: Tried to create a new campaign without any extensions and then tried to load Combat Enhancer, no success either.

Any ideas how to fix this?
    You need he dependent token helper extension installed and activated.

And welcome to the FG forums!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    You need he dependent token helper extension installed and activated.

And welcome to the FG forums!
    Oh, now it's working!! Thank you very much! I'm loving this extension, makes combat faster and intuitive!

Btw, I still can't visualize NPC's spell slots on the combat tracker. Is that a known issue?

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    That’s weird then. I dragged a long bow onto a rogue and get the message in the chat, but drag the weapon onto a fighter and the message is as it should be and works correctly. Will try a new character.

EDIT: Well I just updated, and deleted all their weapons, re-added, and now it looks like ranged attacks are being calculated correctly. Fantastic, extension. Just very clever how it now does all this.

I still get this on the very first kill. And no blood splatter. Subsequent kills, no message and blood splatter appears, which on the CoS maps is now back to normal.
    I am getting this script error as well upon NPC death. No blood splatter for death, just the error.

Also, I just DL'ed the new updates to both and tried to log in. Token Helper is checked but Combat enhancer is X'ed out.
    Last edited by Valekk; March 30th, 2019 at 12:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Valekk View Post
    Also, I just DL'ed the new updates to both and tried to log in. Token Helper is checked but Combat enhancer is X'ed out.
    Make sure you have <version>1.1.4</version> of the token helper extension. Delete any version of the token helper extension and redownload from GitHub.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Just updated the Token Helper. It's correctly applying the flank, but it can't get the distance right. For example. A PC using a light crossbow is 10ft away from a foe. When I attack, the following message appears on the chat: "The ranged attack is OUT OF RANGE and misses. Crossbow, Light (0) from 10 feet". It also doensn't get the distance right, assigning disadvantage if the PC is between 80ft and 320ft.

What's happening? Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by pablomaz View Post
    Just updated the Token Helper. It's correctly applying the flank, but it can't get the distance right. For example. A PC using a light crossbow is 10ft away from a foe. When I attack, the following message appears on the chat: "The ranged attack is OUT OF RANGE and misses. Crossbow, Light (0) from 10 feet". It also doensn't get the distance right, assigning disadvantage if the PC is between 80ft and 320ft.

What's happening? Any ideas?
    Can you post a screenshot showing the crossbow properties?

Thread Information