Starfinder Playlist
Page 44 of 105 First ... 3442434445465494 ... Last
    Figured it out (shift + mouse wheel). in cause anyone else is looking.

Token Helper v1.1.3 released.

v1.1.3 (March 28th, 2019)
    * Bugfix: If actor not on map flanking threw error. Fix: Flanking returns false if actor not on map. [scripts/5e_flanking.lua: isFlanking]

Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Huge blood splatters have turned up, and can't seem to sort. Have tried deleting grid, and redrawing, but they are still to big, even on the smallest setting.

Capture3.JPG

@spoonehad
    You could try removing the grid and the tokens. Then renaming the image. Then setting grid at 50x50 while zoomed out so you can see the whole map. Then try it again.
    Blood splatter sizes are ratio multipliers of the token scaling and grid sizes. So if there are any issues with the token scaling or grid sizes, or lack there of, on any of the layers, then the splatter will show up in the sizes the original images are in.
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; March 28th, 2019 at 17:59.

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

The map is from a module, (CoS), so I can't rename, and the splatters are huge. So I did a quick new campaign, just loaded in your extensions and CoS module, and all seems good, except the very first time creature goes to 0 HP, I get these lines. Second time a creature goes to 0 HP, no messages.

Runtime Notice: Host session started
    Runtime Notice: s'5e Enhanced Combat Version check: Version is 3.3.7, and valid'
    Ruleset Warning: chat: Could not find icon (icon)
    Runtime Notice: s'DEATH WATCH! 0'
    Runtime Notice: s'UPDATING attributes for replaced token'
    Runtime Notice: s'ATTEMPTING To Grab Image Window of Abominable Yeti id: 1'
    Runtime Notice: s'blood proto is : tokens/host/Combat Enhancer/blood_8.png scale is 2'
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token2.lua"]:1008: attempt to index local 'tokenMap' (a nil value)

@spoonhead
    Thanks for the detailed feedback and error log.
    I've started working on some updates to fix this. Have it working for regular maps, but need some more testing and work to get it working with background maps when I have the time.

I've come across another odd problem, in that for just one character, all their ranged weapon attacks are not being correctly modified in the chat. Whereas all of other characters ranged attacks work as expected. I've tried deleting the PC from the CT and map and starting again, but no joy.

I can't see that the properties of his weapons are any different. However, I did delete the offending shortbow and dropped another one in the inventory and that seemed to correct it, but no joy for the long bow.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by spoonhead; March 29th, 2019 at 16:42.

Can't see to distinguish between the 2?

Weapon.JPG

Seems I found out the problem, as the character isn't proficient in the weapon. Perhaps the wording could be changed in those instances?
    Last edited by spoonhead; March 29th, 2019 at 16:42.

@spoonhead
    I'm unable to recreate the error. Created a new character that did not have proficiencies in the weapons above. Added them and a few others that weren't trained to the character and everything works as it should.

Combat Enhancer v1.5.3 version release.

v1.5.3 (March 29th, 2019) (patch)
    * Added dependency for the Token Helper extension. [extension.xml]
    * Fixed scaling issues of blood splatters for certain maps. [scripts/manager_token2.lua: createSplatter]
    * Removed some deprecated range code. [scripts/manager_token2.lua: getDistance, getTokenDistance]

Thread Information