DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 37 of 105 First ... 2735363738394787 ... Last
    1 more issue I am having, so Wednesday I decided to lock my players tokens and I would accept their movement however I see their requested movement but I no longer have the accept movement icon...did some searching but didn't see anything on this issue...
    When the GM smiles, it's too late!

ULTIMATE LICENSE GM

Quote Originally Posted by Whaley View Post
    1 more issue I am having, so Wednesday I decided to lock my players tokens and I would accept their movement however I see their requested movement but I no longer have the accept movement icon...did some searching but didn't see anything on this issue...
    I noticed this too,but if you hover over there position on where there moving and press the scroll wheel on your mouse it will work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuss11 View Post
    I noticed this too,but if you hover over there position on where there moving and press the scroll wheel on your mouse it will work.
    YES!!!! This worked! Thank you!

ULTIMATE LICENSE GM

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuss11 View Post
    That option was removed to make way for another button if I remember correctly and because you can use the middle mouse button anyway.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Yes, I have disabled all other modules and the icon is still huge.Attachment 26665
    It's a token scaling issue. Try releasing token scale (right-click on any token on the middle map layer - you may need to add a token just to do that). You may then need to delete all tokens from that layer (again, via the right-click menu) - then try increasing HP above 0 and then reducing down to 0 to see what the size of the "!" icon is now.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Version 1.5.0 Released!

Download links to GitHub are in the first post.

v1.5.0 (March 11, 2019) (major features)
    PROJECT DOWNLOADS AND UPDATES MOVED TO GitHub
    - Folder with install versions added to GitHub, including compressed .ext file for extension folder and extra graphics folder needed.
    - Added README.md file for GitHub.
    - Ping on map moved to ctrl + shift + left-click on map. [scripts/manager_ping.lua : doPing(x,y,imgctl)]
    - Restructure: Renamed folder containing blood splatter and other token graphics for the extension from 'items' to 'Combat Enhancer'.
    Changed code references to the new folder name.
    - Refractoring, renaming, restructuring and removing of unused and active functions for future transparency in 5e_combat_enhancer.lua.
    - Menu setting to modify the size of the font for showing token height. small/medium/large options. [extension.xml, graphics/graphics_fonts.xml, 5e_combat_enhancer : registerMenuItems(), scripts/manager_height.lua : createHeightWidget]
    - Menu setting to skip actors in CT that haven't rolled initiative. [extension.xml, 5e_combat_enhancer : registerMenuItems(), scripts/manager_combat : nextActor ]
    - Menu setting to switch between new horizontal health bars and the default vertical ones. [extension.xml, scripts/5e_combat_enhancer : registerMenuItems(); scripts/manager_token2.lua : updateHealthHelper, updateHealthBarScaleHorizontal, updateHealthBarScaleDefault; graphics/graphics_icons.xml ]
    - Bloodsplatter size scaling toned down a little. [scripts/manager_token2.lua : createSplatter -> local bloodPrototypesScale]-
    - Menu setting to enable using automated flanking rules (advantage on attack if conscious ally opposite of target). Currently only for medium sized actors and targets.
    - Menu setting of automatic disadvantage if within melee range, while attacking with ranged weapon, if actor doesn't have the Crossbow Feat.
    - Menu Setting for automatic ranged attack modifiers with ranged weapons, against single a target for current Actor in CT.
    [scripts/5e_combat_enhancer: ]
    [added scripts/manager_action_attack.lua from 5e Ruleset]
    [scripts/manager_action_attack.lua: modAttack]
    [campaign/scripts/image.lua: onMeasurePointer]
    - Menu item setting. [extension.xml, 5e_combat_enhancer: registerMenuItems(), scripts/manager_action_attack : getRoll]
    If attacking with a ranged weapon (for up to 10 weapon items list on Actions tab):
    - If in melee, a disadvantage is automatically added. This checks for any enemies that are within melee reach (this could be 5' or 10' etc, depending the reach of the enemy) of the actor and not uncoscious, a message is displayed in the chat window.
    - If between long and max range, a disadvantage is automatically added, a message is displayed in the chat window.
    - If beyond max range, a message is displayed in the chat window.
    - Exceptions included:
    If target prone, disadvantage added. This is already part of FG core functionality when condition has been applied.
    Feat: Crossbow Expert (for PC): Being within 5 feet of a hostile creature doesn't impose disadvantage on your ranged attack rolls. Logic added.
    Feat: Sharpshooter (for PC): Attacking at long range doesn't impose disadvantage on your ranged weapon attack rolls. Logic added.
    - Shadow tokens added for player tokens while in background (mask) and middle layers for the GM. To make player token movements visible to the GM while on those layers.
    These are updates made by Trenloe to his Enhanced Images Extension that I implemented over. (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...sed-on-CoreRPG)
    [campaign/scripts/updated_imagewindow.lua: showlayer, added setTokensPlayerLayerMoveHandler, added playLayerTokenMoved]
    - Button added to image menu to toggle between top (play) and bottom (background) layer. (saves going through two-click to see background notes and back)
    [campaign/record_image.xml, common/template_toolbar.xml, /graphics/toolbar/tool_layers_toggle_play_and_background_30.png]
    - Bug fix: Holding down alt while mouse wheel scrolling over token produced error (token resize). Fixed. [scripts/manager_token2.lua : onScaleChanged]
    - Bug fix: Height changes didn't update range correctly for actor when target changed altitude. Fixed. [scripts/manager_height.lua]

Token Helper Support Extension Released
    v1.0.0 (March 11th, 2019)
    - Created token_helper.lua [scripts/token_helper.lua]
    APIs for handling various token related calls and queries.
    - Created ranged_attacks.lua [scripts/ranged_attacks.lua]
    Handles automatic ranged attack modifiers.
    Finds ranged weapon ranges by looking up their range in the database.
    Usable from character sheet or CT, for players and NPCs.
    Finds actual distance betwen tokens on map, including height differences.
    Compares weapon range to attack distance on the map.
    Includes logic for feats that have an effect on this, the Crossbow feat and Sharpshooter feat.
    Considers if there are active enemy in melee range (of 5').
    Active meaning not suffering from the following conditions: Incapacitated, Paralyzed, Petrified, Restrained, Stunned, Unconscious.
    Only for medium and smaller sized tokens, 1 grid of width.
    Prints out message information about the ranged attack, weapon name, ranges, actual range, conditions the attack took place under.
    - Created 5e_flanking.lua [scripts/5e_flanking.lua]
    Automatic flanking advantage given if active ally found opposite of side of enemy the actor is attacking.
    Active meaning not suffering from the following conditions: Incapacitated, Paralyzed, Petrified, Restrained, Stunned, Unconscious.
    Prints out message notifying of a flanking melee attack if applicable.
    Only for medium and smaller sized tokens, 1 grid of width.

Help Out

I've spent countless working on this extension often late into the night to update and add to it since December of 2018.

If you enjoy the extension and would like to show your appreciation or support future development of it. There's a couple of things you could do.

It would help me a lot if you "starred" the GitHub projects by clicking the star at the top right of the GitHub pages.

I've also been given an explicit exception by SmiteWorks to accept donations and contributions for my work on this extensions, as long as it always remains free to Fantasy Grounds users here through the forums.
    Here is a direct PayPal link that you can use to send me any contributions you feel happy to send my way.

https://www.paypal.me/StyrmirDonationBox (ps. PayPal takes the following of any donation, 2.9% + $0.30 USD per transaction)
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; March 11th, 2019 at 21:14.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    It's a token scaling issue. Try releasing token scale (right-click on any token on the middle map layer - you may need to add a token just to do that). You may then need to delete all tokens from that layer (again, via the right-click menu) - then try increasing HP above 0 and then reducing down to 0 to see what the size of the "!" icon is now.
    I updated to the latest version, then did what you said, seems to work, a little finicky but workable. I play again on wednesday so if I still have issues I will post about it afterwards but I think all will be well again. It seemed as though the scales were different on each layer. I'm somewhat new to the layers thing so...yeah, at least I learn fast...lol

ULTIMATE LICENSE GM

Great work, as always! Just one question from me:

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    - Menu setting to enable using automated flanking rules (advantage on attack if conscious ally opposite of target). Currently only for medium sized actors and targets.
    Could you also provide options to use +2 or +5 instead of advantage? While the variant rule in the DMG only calls for advantage, I find that to be a bit too strong a reward, and instead use +2 in my games. Having flanks automated would be a great help, but I'm a bit wary of using this feature if it's going to be throwing advantage around.

Ok, so at first I thought I was having a seizure or I was doing something really wrong ... turns out, I wasn't.

Your link to the new Token Helper extension goes to the GitHub for the Combat Enhancer extension, lol

Of course, you pasted the raw text link, so I could copy/paste and get it, but you might want to fix that!

Love your extension BTW, and all of my players do to. Keep up the great work.

EDIT: Also, just a suggestion for future updates -- I love that overlay that gets put on a dying PC, but once they are dying, their token is no longer targetable. I'm wondering if it's because their token gets put on the middle or background layer, if we had an option to not do that for PC's, that would be cool. Also, if you're taking votes, the above suggestion for a +2/+5 flanking option would be amazing.
    Last edited by Tyrannosaurus VeX; March 12th, 2019 at 10:50.

Thanks for this awesome extension, you deserve my humble donation and i hope a lot of us will tip you for that gem.
    Note that it doesn't work with the "Dev" release (has expected i think), i haven't tried the "Test" release.

Thread Information