STAR TREK 2d20
Page 36 of 105 First ... 2634353637384686 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by JLBatman View Post
    Well, they can heal them, actually. If they toss it on the combat tracker, it will heal them and automagically put that token back onto the 3rd layer.
    That help?
    Of course, why didn't I think of that? My group tends to forget all the ways effects and characters can interact, I'll have to get them to remember this.

Chrisbadger,
    You can still "target" a "dead" icon as long as it is in the CT like JL stated and have the PC cast heal or whatever spell You would Ctrl+Lclick the CT icon of the player to get healed - since the "dead" icon is on a different layer now.
    Last edited by Halfront; March 4th, 2019 at 14:31.

Does anyone know of a way to get the functionality from the NPC - Inventory extension added into Combat Enhanced? I've tried looking at the LUA code myself as was hesitant to just copy and paste straight over, looks like theres a conflict with what Combat Enhanced does with the NPC entries with what NPC-Inventory does with the same entries.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Hey all, just wanted to post some Module conflict that I found. If you use the Player Image Auto Size module it prevents the use of the layers function of this module. I really wanted to use both of them since I do in person games and the player image auto size module allows for the squares to be 1" when displayed on the TV. But I would rather use the Combat enhancer module. Anyway hope we can get these two icons to mesh together.
    When the GM smiles, it's too late!

ULTIMATE LICENSE GM

Quote Originally Posted by Whaley View Post
    Hey all, just wanted to post some Module conflict that I found. If you use the Player Image Auto Size module it prevents the use of the layers function of this module. I really wanted to use both of them since I do in person games and the player image auto size module allows for the squares to be 1" when displayed on the TV. But I would rather use the Combat enhancer module. Anyway hope we can get these two icons to mesh together.
    The Player Image size code is compatible with layers in the enhanced image extension. It wouldn't make sense to try to make that compatible with the combat enhancer extension, so the code would need to be ported into the Combat enhancer extension if Styrmir feels like it's worth spending time on...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Just updated and now I have a problem...

So I updated the module...now when a player has been knocked unconscious I get a giant yellow explanation point marker above their token, i'm talking like 3 squares by 3 square triangle. How do I fix this? I can't resize it at all, tried each layer but no avail. Thanks.

ULTIMATE LICENSE GM

Quote Originally Posted by Whaley View Post
    So I updated the module...now when a player has been knocked unconscious I get a giant yellow explanation point marker above their token, i'm talking like 3 squares by 3 square triangle. How do I fix this? I can't resize it at all, tried each layer but no avail. Thanks.
    Have you checked to see if it’s another module conflict?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hey, I love this extension, wanted to know if there was anywhere i could give feedback other then in this form?
    Also was wondering if there was anywhere i could donate to the work you put into it.

Anyways a feature that im not sure how much work it would be to implement if you even thought it was a good idea would be add the Current HPs extension as well.

How do we get the skull icon for death in your picture from the main page. All that's in the download file is blood and aa ping images. I'm also having the issue with the yellow ! point over my token when down to 0 hp. I have no other conflicting ext loaded.
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token2.lua"]:1012: attempt to index local 'tokenMap' (a nil value)
    Last edited by Kyuss11; March 10th, 2019 at 21:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Have you checked to see if it’s another module conflict?
    Yes, I have disabled all other modules and the icon is still huge.Combat Module giant !.PNG

ULTIMATE LICENSE GM

Thread Information