5E Character Create Playlist
Page 30 of 105 First ... 2028293031324080 ... Last
    Interesting, Mavrik6666, I tried the same thing and it doesn't seem to register elevation on "Large" creatures. I placed an Ogre and Cloud Giant and both do not change range with elevation! Not sure why either!

Capture.JPG

Interesting.

I looked further. I guess it doesn't use the altitude of the target. Only the altitude of the token doing the targeting. This might explain why my group never noticed it before.

Styrmir! Fix it! :P
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

I'll add it to the list of things to look at, thanks for bringing it to my attention.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    I'll add it to the list of things to look at, thanks for bringing it to my attention.
    Thanks! I'm hoping that it's just something overlooked and not a limitation of the engine.

Got it working so it updates for both when the actor and target change altitude.
    It does not update when targets above the size of medium change their altitude, but it will update when the actor changes their altitude in relation to any target regardless of targets size or actors size.
    I'm seeing if I can get this updating for larger targets changing their altitude as well.
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; February 10th, 2019 at 13:51.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Out of curiosity, why does the difference in target size matter?

Apologies, I know I saw it somewhere but I haven't been able to find it. How do I change the background color? I can't sketch out a map with a black background.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Quote Originally Posted by JLBatman View Post
    It's how you target use it.

Now, now... Keep these forums target clean!

Fog of War and layers

In order to unmask my maps I have to be on the first layer, but on that layer I cannot see my players tokens. This means that I have to swap back and forth between the first and third layer to see where the players move and unmasking. Does anyone have a solution for this? It's more of a headache than I can tolerate and hoping someone smarter than me has found a way to fix this.

Thread Information