Joshua Stream Pre
Page 29 of 99 First ... 1927282930313979 ... Last
  1. #281
    Hello,

    Getting this error when I'm trying to set a hex grid:

    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/imagewindow.lua"]:176: setGridOffset: Grid size is zero

    After searching, I found that this is a problem with the Enhanced Image extension (?) which I don't have installed. Is there anything I can do about this?

    I do have the following extensions running:

    MoodLighting
    DOE: Base
    DOE: Sound
    Window Saver X
    Core Sidebar for 5e
    5E Theme - Wizards
    5e Combat Enhancer
    Strahd Decals

  2. #282
    mattekure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    760
    Quote Originally Posted by Atreides Ghola View Post
    Hello,

    Getting this error when I'm trying to set a hex grid:

    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/imagewindow.lua"]:176: setGridOffset: Grid size is zero

    After searching, I found that this is a problem with the Enhanced Image extension (?) which I don't have installed. Is there anything I can do about this?

    I do have the following extensions running:

    MoodLighting
    DOE: Base
    DOE: Sound
    Window Saver X
    Core Sidebar for 5e
    5E Theme - Wizards
    5e Combat Enhancer
    Strahd Decals
    its likely due to the layers extension included in the Combat Enhancer. it specifically says it doesnt work with hex grids.

  3. #283
    Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    its likely due to the layers extension included in the Combat Enhancer. it specifically says it doesnt work with hex grids.
    Ah, gotcha. I searched the thread for it, but must have missed that information.

    Thanks for the info!

  4. #284
    Are the effect icons on the player/monster token optional somehow? Myself and the players don't much care for the portraits being partially or mostly hidden.

  5. #285
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashl View Post
    Are the effect icons on the player/monster token optional somehow? Myself and the players don't much care for the portraits being partially or mostly hidden.
    Ashl,
    The only thing I can think of is to go under "options" and change the "Token max effects icon number" to 1. So far I don't know of a way to not show the icons..as I really like seeing them in my game Hope this helps.

    Also, maybe change the "Token effect icon size " to tiny too. The 1 icon will still show but be really small.

  6. #286
    Wasn't updated to latest version, but now that I am I can see the options. This should be good enough, thanks.

  7. #287
    There is a general menu option that comes with FG core functionality where you can select if token icons are displayed at all, on hover, in label form etc.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

    5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

    Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

    ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.



  8. #288
    The DM can also make the icon non visible to the players... in the CT clicking the toggle button GM/Visible removes it from sight from the player, good for perma effect you cant be bothered showing like racial abilities, feats etc.. just leave the once visible that might be on or off depending on an item or condition .. works well for us, combined with icons set to small in the 'options' button
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    UK Based DM - Ultimate Licence Holder
    Discord: Mavrik6666#9572

    FG alias for login - warm quill meek monk

  9. #289
    So my gaming group just learned something regarding this extension. It takes altitude into consideration when calculating distances between targets. I missed when that was added (or maybe it was there all along, since I've been using this extension, or the original version Advanced Kombat, since they first came out).

    Just thought I'd share in case others missed it as well.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity may be official now, but its release may take a while yet.

  10. #290
    Hmmm I cant seem to get it to go that, unless I am doing it wrong...

    100ft flying ogre, - my gnome targets, the distance arrow still says 15ft away.... is it a setting ?
    Distance.JPG
    __________________________________________________ ___________________
    UK Based DM - Ultimate Licence Holder
    Discord: Mavrik6666#9572

    FG alias for login - warm quill meek monk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
FGU Twitter Sweepstakes

Log in

Log in