5E Character Create Playlist
Page 28 of 105 First ... 1826272829303878 ... Last
    Menu option to switch between the default vertical health bars and the new horizontal health bars has been added to be include with release v1.5.0.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Just a note for some users of this extension. I recently decided to try using the NPC Flavors extension (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...combat-tracker). The two extensions do not play well together when adding NPCs to combat via an Encounter.

The token and combat tracker entry do not appear to be fully linked. Health bars do not appear, NPC Tokens cannot be targeted properly, etc. Not saying either author needs to 'fix this'. Just hoping to save someone else from having to figure out what is going on.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Quote Originally Posted by Three of Swords View Post
    Just a note for some users of this extension. I recently decided to try using the NPC Flavors extension (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...combat-tracker). The two extensions do not play well together when adding NPCs to combat via an Encounter.

The token and combat tracker entry do not appear to be fully linked. Health bars do not appear, NPC Tokens cannot be targeted properly, etc. Not saying either author needs to 'fix this'. Just hoping to save someone else from having to figure out what is going on.
    See the last post here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tension/page11
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    See the post I made above your post. That said, as I mention a few posts earlier, the next iteration of the extension 1.5.0, will have menu options to modify the text size of the height for small/medium/large. The current size is the one I call 'large' there. So it might help to set it to small whenever I do release that version, which might be a while.

Until then I can only recommend not using the height option or turning off the big font extension.

Happy gaming!
    I guess its another extension interfering. I don't have Big Fonts though. No worries, looking forward to the next iteration. Thanks for all your work.

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    Menu option to switch between the default vertical health bars and the new horizontal health bars has been added to be include with release v1.5.0.
    Awesome! Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by DGM View Post
    No worries, it doesn’t hurt to ask!

Diablobob is going to work on an update that should resolve the current issue, moving over to custom handlers opposed to the combat manager functions for the shift.
    Would you (or anyone else) be willing to download the new version of Critically Awesome Essentials and One-Click Druid module, and let me know if it is now compatible?

I made my own addHandlers and OOB messages to handle the shifts... With very little reliance on coreRPG (Basic functions that I believe are preserved in combat enhancer)... So the compatibility is greatly increased, and I'm hoping it'll now work with this ext as well.

The main difference with my ext, is now the DM has to have the module loaded because the token images are hosted in the module (not the ext).

Thank you in advance!
    ~bob

Quote Originally Posted by Diablobob View Post
    Would you (or anyone else) be willing to download the new version of Critically Awesome Essentials and One-Click Druid module, and let me know if it is now compatible?

I made my own addHandlers and OOB messages to handle the shifts... With very little reliance on coreRPG (Basic functions that I believe are preserved in combat enhancer)... So the compatibility is greatly increased, and I'm hoping it'll now work with this ext as well.

The main difference with my ext, is now the DM has to have the module loaded because the token images are hosted in the module (not the ext).

Thank you in advance!
    ~bob
    Thanks for the update, it now works correctly with Combat Enhancer

NICE!!

I can't wait to download the latest of the one-click druid module. I've been itching to run both, but had to make a choice until now.

Thanks bunches, Diablobob!

Quote Originally Posted by JLBatman View Post
    NICE!!

I can't wait to download the latest of the one-click druid module. I've been itching to run both, but had to make a choice until now.

Thanks bunches, Diablobob!
    My pleasure... now about that coffee... lol

Sorry for the slow dev on this one... been fighting medical issues... but the next update will also include custom token selection... hazzah!

My offer still stands, sir!

Send me an address and I will gladly send you something I roast within 24 hours of that. You can choose almost any coffee you want from coffeeproject.com. I will grab it from the warehouse and roast it.
    Only exception is the Kopi Luwak. It's actually good tasting, but the cost is too high for the taste profile.
    Actually, screw that, if you want that one - I'll roast it for you, but it won't be a whole lb. I sell that one to peeps in 3 oz amounts, so that's what I'd send you.

Send me your request with mailing address to either corey ATSIGN jlatech dawt com or corey ATSIGN coffeeproject dawt com

I'm sure you can parse that out better than bots...

Thread Information