STAR TREK 2d20
Page 27 of 105 First ... 1725262728293777 ... Last
    Updated to 1.4.2, seemed to have resolved it, was using 1.3.0

It seems the Combat Enhancer stops functionality of the One Click druid from Rob2E and Diablobob
    https://www.dmsguild.com/product/261...antasy-Grounds

Reported it on Rob2e's discord also, perhaps the two teams can have a chat with each other to resolve the issue?
    Tested with a fresh campaign and latest versions.

Combat Enhancer 1.4.2
    One-Click_Druid_1.15.19

Quote Originally Posted by DGM View Post
    It seems the Combat Enhancer stops functionality of the One Click druid from Rob2E and Diablobob
    https://www.dmsguild.com/product/261...antasy-Grounds

Reported it on Rob2e's discord also, perhaps the two teams can have a chat with each other to resolve the issue?
    Tested with a fresh campaign and latest versions.

Combat Enhancer 1.4.2
    One-Click_Druid_1.15.19
    Yup, they don't work together. Druid Wild Shapes (for 5E) does basically the same thing and I believe is fully compatible. I was testing it yesterday. And it's free, you can find it in the forum.

I'm sorry but I don't have the time to make sure the extension works with other individual extension out there. I am sharing what I use in my games, and you're very welcome to enjoy the extension for what it is.

Otherwise feel free to branch the extension and make the modifications necessary if you'd like, it is open source after all.
    Or you can choose one extension over the other, it's up to you in the end, extensions are optional to enrich the games after all.
    I know Rob2E does some fantastic stuff.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

bigfont.png

When I add the height option - it is a LITTLE bit large.. any suggestions. Using the latest version.
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; February 4th, 2019 at 21:11.

No worries, it doesn’t hurt to ask!

Diablobob is going to work on an update that should resolve the current issue, moving over to custom handlers opposed to the combat manager functions for the shift.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    When I add the height option - it is a LITTLE bit large.. any suggestions. Using the latest version.
    See the post I made above your post. That said, as I mention a few posts earlier, the next iteration of the extension 1.5.0, will have menu options to modify the text size of the height for small/medium/large. The current size is the one I call 'large' there. So it might help to set it to small whenever I do release that version, which might be a while.

Until then I can only recommend not using the height option or turning off the big font extension.

Happy gaming!

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

When a token die this happens...

error.jpg

And the token has full life...dont die...

Someone can help me?
    Last edited by duddey; February 5th, 2019 at 01:23.

Is there a way to change the revert the Health Bars to the default way where it's on the side and not the top?

When the Health Bars are at the top, they clash with the Title naming option for tokens. Makes the HP less visible.

@duddey

Make sure you have the latest version of the extension and FG, try turning off all other extensions, try a different map, make sure you set a grid, make sure your targets are on the CT as well as on the map, make sure your tokens are on the top layer. This is not something I've experienced in the live version.

@HuseyinCinar

It is not an option currently, I'll add it to the wishlist to consider.

Try using labels on hover, I started doing that myself even after reprogramming the health bars as I found it hard to read the overhead labels unless you were zoomed in really close. Besides you as the gm will always know which target is active in the CT due to the overlay, the text from attacks in chat box, the arrows from the player if any, the target if described by direction, or as above simply use the settings to make labels and conditions pop up as text (which is what I do).
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; February 5th, 2019 at 11:00.

Thread Information