5E Character Create Playlist
Page 26 of 105 First ... 1624252627283676 ... Last
    You are outdoing yourself, Styrmir!

Where's that paypal link you were going to make? =)

Quote Originally Posted by JLBatman View Post
    You are outdoing yourself, Styrmir!

Where's that paypal link you were going to make? =)
    He's waiting to make sure it's acceptable by Smiteworks.

And thanks again, Styrmir! Good work!
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

No, he said they gave him explicit permission, and he was going to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by JLBatman View Post
    No, he said they gave him explicit permission, and he was going to make it.
    I guess I missed that!
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Thanks guys!

I'm having some technical issues with paypal in getting the paypal.me link set up. Their customer service has been sending me on roundabouts for over a week now on a daily basis while trying to get it to work. Trying it repeatedly on different browsers and devices, sending screenshots and error reports.

So waiting for it to finally get escalated, like it should have been done in the first place, to the tech department so that it can actually get sorted out properly.

But I'm sure eventually I'll get a working link to share with you guys.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Setting for using automatic range functionality added.

Exceptions added to automatic range function:
    If target prone, disadvantage added. This is already part of FG core functionality when condition has been applied.
    Feat: Crossbow Expert (for PC): Being within 5 feet of a hostile creature doesn't impose disadvantage on your ranged attack rolls (while using crossbow). Logic added. Currently only considers your target.
    Feat: Sharpshooter (for PC): Attacking at long range doesn't impose disadvantage on your ranged weapon attack rolls. Logic added.
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; February 2nd, 2019 at 11:42.

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Note that the Crossbow Expert Feat is not limited to Crossbow use : it works for all ranged attack rolls, even ranged spell attacks.

Crossbow Expert PHB

Thanks to extensive practice with the crossbow, you gain the following benefits:

You ignore the loading quality of crossbows with which you are proficient.
    Being within 5 feet of a hostile creature doesn't impose disadvantage on your ranged attack rolls.
    When you use the Attack action and attack with a one-handed weapon, you can use a bonus action to attack with a hand crossbow you are holding.
    I suppose you're right if you consider the feats second ability excluding any specific mentioning of crossbows. Confusing naming for the feat though, if it's supposed to give you that advantage in general. I would have thought at first glance it would only be applicable to crossbow use, as it's part and parcel of being an expert with how to use crossbows in fights rather than anything else.

Works for spells as well apparently according to Sage Advice : https://dnd.wizards.com/articles/fea...geadvice_feats

Great work on taking up the extension and continuing to improve it!

Could you enable that pressing mask mode puts you on layer 1.
    Currently you have to go to layer 1, enable mask mode to apply the mask and edit the mask.

In the Advanced Kombat extension is switched to layer 1.

Quote Originally Posted by DGM View Post
    Great work on taking up the extension and continuing to improve it!

Could you enable that pressing mask mode puts you on layer 1.
    Currently you have to go to layer 1, enable mask mode to apply the mask and edit the mask.

In the Advanced Kombat extension is switched to layer 1.
    While using the top layer to run your game (where the game token are). Press the layer mask button (might need to press twice). This will switch to you the background (image) layer. When you're done modifying your mask, press the mask button again, and it will bring you back to the top layer. Alternatively you can switch back to the top layer using the layer buttons.

As using layers, it is not possible to remain in the top layer while editing the mask, as FG's masking functionality only works on a layer that actually has an image in it. The background/image layer.
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; February 3rd, 2019 at 13:54.

Thread Information