DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 18 of 105 First ... 816171819202868 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    You have really taken AK to a whole new level. This is fantastic. I start DotMM on Sunday. It's going to be my number one extension.
    Thank you, glad to hear it! Have fun with your new campaign.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    This will be included in the next release.
    Wow!!!!
    Again, do you take donations??

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    Good suggestion!

Implemented with code and as menu selection items. Tiny/Small/Medium effects sizes, 1-20 visible effects.

Attachment 26074

This will be included in the next release.
    Nice I won't need to redo my changes going forward WOOT!!!

New patch.

v1.4.2 (January 23rd, 2019) (patch)
    • Menu items:
      Change token condition icon size (tiny/small/medium). [scripts/5e_combat_enhancer > getTokenEffectWidth(), scripts/manager_token2 > updateEffectsHelper(tokenCT, nodeCT)]
      Change token max condition icon number (1-20). [scripts/5e_combat_enhancer > getMaxTokenEffects(), scripts/manager_token2 > updateEffectsHelper(tokenCT, nodeCT)]

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

I know your probably tired of hearing this, but thank you so much for continuing this project AND making it your own! My players love the splatter effects and being able to see the "saves indicator" versus figure out from chat. Your doing an amazing job and I hope you continue as your efforts make us fledgling GM's life easier and our players games exciting!

Awesome update! Thanks for putting that into the Menu Options.
    Ultimate License Holder: Anyone can join my games, you only need the Demo.
    Timezone: US Eastern Standard Time (-4 UTC)
    Currently Running: 5E [D&D] - Homebrew - Saturday Nights, 6pm-10pm Central

I am always looking for a group to join PM me

The Alari Adventure's Guild come JOIN(Discord) us

My Forge Profile:Check out what I have.

Thank you everyone, it is great to hear how much everyone is enjoying the work I'm putting into this!

I check every time there is a new update, but you still haven't provided a donation link...

Your adoring masses want to buy you a meal or two so you can work on the extension rather than waste time cooking and doing dishes!

Thanks for the great work, btw!
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

I second, third, and fourth that comment.
    I WANT to donate. You are providing improvements to the interface faster than FG, and I am subscribed to this forum solely because I keep seeing updates and don't want to miss out.

give us a patreon or a paypal even. Whatever!

Quote Originally Posted by JLBatman View Post
    I second, third, and fourth that comment.
    I WANT to donate. You are providing improvements to the interface faster than FG, and I am subscribed to this forum solely because I keep seeing updates and don't want to miss out.

give us a patreon or a paypal even. Whatever!
    LOL! Apparently he's not kidding! His only forum posts are in this thread and the Advanced Kombat thread.

Personally, I prefer Paypal. I like doing one-time donations, not ongoing ones. But if you set up a Patreon, I'll still donate by giving a good-sized donation and then canceling.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Thread Information