STAR TREK 2d20
Page 17 of 105 First ... 715161718192767 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Davinci522 View Post
    Unlock the token scale, zoom in and out of the map till the icons are the size you want, lock token scale. When token scale is locked, the icon size shrinks with the token size.
    Doesn't seem to work for me. It just changes both the token and the effect icon leaving the effect icon covering the same proportion of the token.

I ended extracting the extension and going into the graphics/token folder for the extension and changing all the token_cond* images to be 32x32 from 64x64 and then editing scripts/manager_token2.lua and near the top changing the following line

local TOKEN_EFFECT_WIDTH = 32;

it was set to 58 I believe in the ordinal file.

The result was effect icons that and 1/2 the size of default and the token able to show 9 total effects, though at that point the whole token is covered with a 3x3 grid of effect icons.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirsterhall View Post
    Doesn't seem to work for me. It just changes both the token and the effect icon leaving the effect icon covering the same proportion of the token.

I ended extracting the extension and going into the graphics/token folder for the extension and changing all the token_cond* images to be 32x32 from 64x64 and then editing scripts/manager_token2.lua and near the top changing the following line

The result was effect icons that and 1/2 the size of default and the token able to show 9 total effects, though at that point the whole token is covered with a 3x3 grid of effect icons.
    When you "unlock token scale" the character token will become the current size of the effects tokens, this is independent of the grid scale. Then as you mouse wheel and zoom in or out the size of the character token will shrink or enlarge. Once you have change the size a little, "lock the token scale" then remove the token (to make life easier don't change the zoom on your image) and add it back to see if the effect token is to your liking. If it is still to big, "unlock token scale" and zoom in a little more, and then "lock token scale" and remove and add the token. Repeat tell you get it how you want. I resized mine in small increments tell i got it how I liked.
    Ultimate License Holder: Anyone can join my games, you only need the Demo.
    Timezone: US Eastern Standard Time (-4 UTC)
    Currently Running: 5E [D&D] - Homebrew - Saturday Nights, 6pm-10pm Central

I am always looking for a group to join PM me

The Alari Adventure's Guild come JOIN(Discord) us

My Forge Profile:Check out what I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    v1.4.1 (January 21st, 2019) (patch)
    • Removed 'Chat and modifiers on top (full screen)' menu item, as only part of development testing, not intended for public release. [scripts/5e_combat_enhancer.lua > registerMenuItems()]
    • Menu item added: Turn on or off token condition icon color fade on death. [scripts/5e_combat_enhancer.lua > registerMenuItems(), scripts/manager_token2.lua > updateEffectsHelper(tokenCT, nodeCT)]
    • Moved ctrl-click to open token information window (PC or NPC) to shift + left-click, due to overlapping functionality for selecting target with ctrl + left-click. [scripts/snap_token.lua > onClickRelease(target, button, image)]
    Thank you very much for continuing this awesome modification, is there a way to donate to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Davinci522 View Post
    Unlock the token scale, zoom in and out of the map till the icons are the size you want, lock token scale. When token scale is locked, the icon size shrinks with the token size.
    How do you "Unlock the scale"?

Quote Originally Posted by arcanjl View Post
    How do you "Unlock the scale"?
    Right click on a token and the radial menu will have an option to lock or unlock scale.

How did you do that? I would love to half the size.

Quote Originally Posted by arcanjl View Post
    How did you do that? I would love to half the size.
    On windows I just right clicked on each image and selected edit. It opened the image in paint and then selected the resize option in the menu. I'm sure there is a better way but it worked for me.

Thanks arkontri, I figured it out now with your detailed instructions. I would assume I need to do that for each map.

Good suggestion!

Implemented with code and as menu selection items. Tiny/Small/Medium effects sizes, 1-20 visible effects.

effects resizing.jpg

This will be included in the next release.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    Good suggestion!

Implemented with code and as menu selection items. Tiny/Small/Medium effects sizes, 1-20 visible effects.

effects resizing.jpg

This will be included in the next release.
    You have really taken AK to a whole new level. This is fantastic. I start DotMM on Sunday. It's going to be my number one extension.

Thread Information