STAR TREK 2d20

Pre forge extensions before forge subscribed extensions

Sorry for the confusing title.

I'd like to know if anyone here has insight into what happens to the extensions i downloaded from the forums after I've subscribed to them on forge? Should i delete them? Or does it matter?

Sorry if this was covered in the announcement post, it's a long thread. Please move if this question is inappropriate for this forum.

Thanks!

I'd delete then originals. They should get overwritten - but if the extension goes to the vault rather than the extensions folder or if the name has changed then you'd end up with two of them. So safer just to delete the existing extension; then subscribe to it in the forge and then update FGU.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by charmov View Post
    Sorry for the confusing title.

I'd like to know if anyone here has insight into what happens to the extensions i downloaded from the forums after I've subscribed to them on forge? Should i delete them? Or does it matter?

Sorry if this was covered in the announcement post, it's a long thread. Please move if this question is inappropriate for this forum.

Thanks!
    You can also save them in another folder as a backup, just incase you do not like the version from the forge, or need to edit it the old one if the forge goes into the vault.

Thread Information