DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 75 of 105 First ... 2565737475767785 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin153 View Post
    I must have something set wrong. I am deploying the encounter from the arrow in the 'encounter window' but nothing is being deployed to the map on any level. If I recreate the encounter manually and place the NPC tokens on the top (player) layer it works fine...
    Then I'm guessing the encounter you're using doesn't have token pre-placement. You'll see a check (tick) mark for each token that has pre-placement, if you just see the tokens under the creature row in the encounter window then there's no pre-placement.

If there are check marks then maybe the tokens are being deployed to a different map?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It's the LMoP, ToD official modules.... haven't tried any others so far... I can work around it, just a bit of a pain... thanks anyways. I'm sure I must be doing something wrong... I run a session last night and it worked fine after I re-did the encounter placements. As it stands, I hit the button on the encounter to place tokens, and nothing is placed on any map level...but.....If i delete the pin from the bottom level and then drag the encounter and pin it to the top level, it works just fine...

I am aware of the 'tick' = placed 'token'= not placed .)
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Games - Savage Worlds, 5e, Traveller, RMC (MERP)
    Lover of old school RPG: Traveller, MERP, RMC, Cthuthu

If i delete the pin from the bottom level and then drag the encounter and pin it to the top level, it works just fine...
    That really shouldn't make any difference, the code doesn't look at what layer the pin used to open the encounter is on - it's not aware of that at all.

Please give an example of a LMoP encounter that doesn't work for you. There may be other issues at work, and it would be good to be looking at exactly the same encounter you're looking at.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ignore me.. It is working fine.. I must have been doing something wrong. I have tried it a few times now and it works fine. Sorry to waste your time...Thanks again for a great extension...
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Games - Savage Worlds, 5e, Traveller, RMC (MERP)
    Lover of old school RPG: Traveller, MERP, RMC, Cthuthu

Ignore me..
    OK, will do!

CE is working great for me with LMOP and other bought modules.

I do wish there was a way to make all the pins on the top layer, but since I've used CE so long I'm used to going into the masking layer or GM layer and doing it from there.

Thanks again for everyone that worked on this, I hope unity picks up some of this stuff into the game itself.

Why do I not have any additional layer options?

Also how do you remove the Check mark and Cross from the icons when completed?

Capture.PNG

EDIT - So I figured out that other map extenchons brakes a few functions. Is there any way for this to be compatable with the Image Text Label Extension

EDIT - I notice that when i pull up an image from a modal. All the pregenerated shared links are at the bottom layer an not accessible for the players, and there is no way to easily bring it to the front(play area). Is there a way to fix this?
    Last edited by DefaultDM; November 4th, 2019 at 00:47.

Quote Originally Posted by DefaultDM View Post
    Why do I not have any additional layer options?

Also how do you remove the Check mark and Cross from the icons when completed?

Capture.PNG

EDIT - So I figured out that other map extenchons brakes a few functions. Is there any way for this to be compatable with the Image Text Label Extension

EDIT - I notice that when i pull up an image from a modal. All the pregenerated shared links are at the bottom layer an not accessible for the players, and there is no way to easily bring it to the front(play area). Is there a way to fix this?

Unlock the map and click the d 20 icon at the top to clear it.
    There is no ez way to change the layers of the Pre-made mods but you can open up the story and drag the pins right onto the top layer pretty fast.
    I stopped using text label ext because it doesn't work with anything else that has more than one layer.
    You can see if they change change the coding to work with combat enhancer classic. However with Unity coming out I doubt any major changes for them. I know this one is not being updated and he working on Unity only now.

Can you please update the front of this post with how to install. The folders do not look anything like the image.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelzep View Post
    Can you please update the front of this post with how to install. The folders do not look anything like the image.
    Your FG app data directory folders should look very similar to the image in post #1 - the key ones being extensions and tokens. If it doesn’t look that that for you then please post a screenshot of your setup.

Thread Information