STAR TREK 2d20
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day All
    I just updated to the newest versions and I cannot seem to get the saves to clear. I type the /dsave in the chat and it fills with the basic slash commands. If I try clicking the Clear Saves die at the top of the map (Saw I needed to access it initially by clicking the grid selection) still nothing happens.
    Odd, I just searched the code and don't see a dsave command in the FGC version of this extension. I know it exists in the new version for FGU though, did this chat command work before for you?

I just tested on my local copy and the clear saves die at the top of the map did clear for me. If that happens again, type /console into the chat and see if there are any error messages there. That may give me something to go on.

Quote Originally Posted by ddaley View Post
    Thanks for the reply... After playing with the layers, I was finally able to be rid of the token. Apparently, the token was on the "feature" layer (even though the character had > 100 hit points). The first thing I tried was toggling between the top and bottom layers. That allowed me to select and delete the token. But, once I toggled back to the other layer, the token would reappear. However, once I specifically activated the feature layer, I was able to select and finally get rid of the token.

Yeah, the only way that token should appear is if your character has been knocked below zero hp. If for some reason it had a status of dying on it, it would possibly happen as well. Since the yellow icon is only used to signify someone with a dying status, I don't believe that a typical clear saves button click would do anything because it isn't a save status.

Hi discogolferusa, thanks for picking this up!

I've had an issue with this extension for a while. It clashes with the Better Sneak Attack extension here.

It gives the following error:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_effect_tbe.lua"]:33: attempt to call field 'deactivateEffect' (a nil value)

According to the author of that extension it is because "That would be an issue with the fact that the 5E Combat Enhancer Classic is overwriting the entire Effect Manager and didn't bother to include new functionality that was added to CoreRPG."

It's all gobbledigook to me, but does that make sense? Is there anything you can do to resolve it?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Merecraft View Post
    Hi discogolferusa, thanks for picking this up!

I've had an issue with this extension for a while. It clashes with the Better Sneak Attack extension here.

It gives the following error:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_effect_tbe.lua"]:33: attempt to call field 'deactivateEffect' (a nil value)

According to the author of that extension it is because "That would be an issue with the fact that the 5E Combat Enhancer Classic is overwriting the entire Effect Manager and didn't bother to include new functionality that was added to CoreRPG."

It's all gobbledigook to me, but does that make sense? Is there anything you can do to resolve it?

Thanks in advance!
    Sorry I haven't responded, just got power back from dealing with the aftermath of the Derecho that slammed into is here.

I haven't used that extension before so can't guarantee I can fix issues between it and the combat enhancer, but I'll check it out when I get a chance. Won't be for a few days yet because of other obligations and recovering from 3 days with no power.

Quote Originally Posted by discgolferusa View Post
    Sorry I haven't responded, just got power back from dealing with the aftermath of the Derecho that slammed into is here.

I haven't used that extension before so can't guarantee I can fix issues between it and the combat enhancer, but I'll check it out when I get a chance. Won't be for a few days yet because of other obligations and recovering from 3 days with no power.
    Thanks very much. No rush, just stay safe!

Sorry if this has been answered in all the posts previous to this -- but is this fully compatible with Unity and has anyone noticed any issues with it conflicting with other extensions? I had some issues this weekend in a session zero pretend battle to get my players adjusted to learning the tracker and combat and had some odd instances whereby flanking and advantage/disadvantage was acting odd along with the sneak attack extension I had not working as it should (I know the sneak attack extension was done by someone else, I merely mention it because I was using it along with this extension)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackDaddy View Post
    Sorry if this has been answered in all the posts previous to this -- but is this fully compatible with Unity and has anyone noticed any issues with it conflicting with other extensions? I had some issues this weekend in a session zero pretend battle to get my players adjusted to learning the tracker and combat and had some odd instances whereby flanking and advantage/disadvantage was acting odd along with the sneak attack extension I had not working as it should (I know the sneak attack extension was done by someone else, I merely mention it because I was using it along with this extension)
    Have you checked the first post in this thread?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post419590

There is a link to the Unity version.

Yes, I missed it - thank you.

Sorry, I posted this in the wrong forum. Please disregard.
    Last edited by mclimbin; November 3rd, 2020 at 16:34.

Thread Information