DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 69 of 105 First ... 1959676869707179 ... Last
    That says new drawing. Does it happen to images other than a new drawing?

Yeah, only maps I have in my images folder. Module images are fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Booker Grimm View Post
    Yeah, only maps I have in my images folder. Module images are fine.
    What sizes are the images you trying? in pixels and mb?

With new maps it's fine. I've just copied the old ones and had to replace all the encounter pins. Then deleted the old maps. Maps sizes are no more than 150kb. Just think the campaign got corrupted somehow, but even loading a backup db doesn't seem to help. I'll just replace all 20 maps as and when needed. Thanks anyway. Hope it doesn't happen again though.

oh and pixel size is 535 x 375.

The background of images is black by default using the Combat Enhancer, this is to make the mask look better than the default FG.

If you're right clicking or simply making a new image in images, then you're making a blank new image like as MrDDT said above. This is normal, and you'll just see a black background, as there is no content yet.

Dragging and dropping an image onto that list, or into the images folder however, will create an actual image that will then open up when clicked.

This also happens if you have an image or linked map that gets removed or otherwise lost from the images folder. When you click on the link it'll try to open it, but nothings there, so a blank background. Black background with this extension. Again normal FG behaviour.

From what you're saying it sounds like that's the case, so re-adding the images, or setting them up a new as you have been doing should fix it.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Any chance a feature could be added to allow facing turning for Player's when tokens are locked?

With FG Unity just around the corner, that'll come with quite a few changes, I'm not adding any more features to this extension. It is maintenance and support mode.

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

I see the folder of images. But where is the way to download the folder without having to download each image one at a time. I've looked everywhere and the instructions just say to copy it to the place, but not a direct button to download the whole folder. Thanks

You'll have to download them one by one unfortunately. There is not download folder option I could find.

Might add a .zip version of the folder later today, not decided yet. It might confuse some people, make it less clear if both are there, .zip and folder. Also when presenting it as a zip some users might then end up putting the .zip into images, assuming that should work etc.
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; August 15th, 2019 at 13:13.

Added "Combat Enhancer Graphics.zip" to the Install Versions folder, containing a zipped version of the "Combat Enhancer" folder.

Thread Information