5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 77 of 105 First ... 2767757677787987 ... Last
    Its a shame, since hes refusing now to look in to the matter, since he believe's its CE thats causing the issue, when I know it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddyjuice View Post
    Its a shame, since hes refusing now to look in to the matter, since he believe's its CE thats causing the issue, when I know it isn't.
    Maybe try showing him that thread I've linked. If you don't get any traction, there'll probably be a point where he'll encounter issues with players not being able to download new content from the GM. Then you can say "I told you so!" or just nod sagely - depending on your style!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Maybe try showing him that thread I've linked. If you don't get any traction, there'll probably be a point where he'll encounter issues with players not being able to download new content from the GM. Then you can say "I told you so!" or just nod sagely - depending on your style!
    Trust me I've already done that lol

Yep, I run a game each week with up to ten players at once (yikes), and this extension is still a requirement for me and works just fine. Even on DotMM, and with more extensions and other modules engages than I care to admit.

I had a problem last week with players joining my game only getting blank maps (all black) for any maps we had previously used with the CE extension. This was after I updated to 3.3.9. Having the players nuke their player cache and restart FG resolved the issue for us.
    Last edited by DJL73; November 21st, 2019 at 19:33.

New version of 5e Combat Enhancer released.

v1.5.9 (December 4th, 2019) (patch)
    * Removing a target of an actor in a CT, by left-clicking the icon of the target, would cause an error. Fixed. [scripts/manager_targeting.lua: removeCTTargetEntry]
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Nice catch, Sty. I think I hit on this a little while back and didn't know how to reproduce it cause next game session we must not have done that combination.

Also, I see you are working on FGU! Nice to have this go there!

You might break your signature links up with a linefeed, I kept clicking the first line and couldnt understand why the version numbers were wrong etc....I didn't know they were two different things. Great ext

@JLBatman

The credit for this particular bug actually goes to TheGeek.
    He sent me a PM with the bug and solution. So 20-30 minutes of testing, with and without fix, updating, documenting, uploading, posting, post editing later etc. and here it is lol.

Though I no longer support this extension by and large with updates etc. As it is in it's final state as far as I'm concerned and I'll be moving to FGU at the first opportunity. I have snuck in the the odd version fix patch etc.

But all development effort will be going into FGU development. In the 5E Enhancer for example.
    Currently however development there is slow, as certain functionality is not stabilized yet, it has not been optimized yet and the /reload function is disabled.

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

@flynnkd

Extra spacing added.

Thread Information