FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 73 of 105 First ... 2363717273747583 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkatron2000 View Post
    Hullo! My rogue and bard are experiencing this exact same error with their crossbows. I also did not turn on flanking, yet with the last FG update it was mysteriously turned on?
    Good Day Pinkatron and Sammy

I had a range error in the past I do not know if it is the same but I removed the ranged weapon from the character inventory and added it back in and that fixed it.

Here's some context for the ranged error, that I'm seeing anyway.

Create new 5E campaign. Only Combat Enhancer (1.5.7) and Token Helper(1.1.8). Load PHB and DMG.

Create character.
    Add dart to inventory. Add Dwarven Thrower (from DMG) to inventory. Identify Dwarven Thrower.

Add token to character. Add character to combat tracker. Add bad guy to combat tracker. Make bad guy visible.

Add both tokens to a new (blank) map with grid (it does the same on any map I try). Verify tokens are on top later. Make it the character's turn.

Character targets bad guy. Throw dart from actions tab. Works fine. Rolls DIS due to range and everything. Set Dwarven Thrower to thrown. Throw hammer. Err. Set to melee. Works fine. Set to ranged. Get error. Remove Dwarven Thrower from inventory and re-add. Identify. Set to thrown. Throw. Err.

Script Error: [string "scripts/ranged_attacks.lua"]:482: bad argument #1 to 'find' (string expected, got nil)

On action tab right-click and add new (named asdf). Set it to thrown. Throw it. Err.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post

Create new 5E campaign. Only Combat Enhancer (1.5.7) and Token Helper(1.1.8). Load PHB and DMG.

Create character.
    Add dart to inventory. Add Dwarven Thrower (from DMG) to inventory. Identify Dwarven Thrower.

Add token to character. Add character to combat tracker. Add bad guy to combat tracker. Make bad guy visible.

Add both tokens to a new (blank) map with grid (it does the same on any map I try). Verify tokens are on top later. Make it the character's turn.

Character targets bad guy. Throw dart from actions tab. Works fine. Rolls DIS due to range and everything. Set Dwarven Thrower to thrown. Throw hammer. Err. Set to melee. Works fine. Set to ranged. Get error. Remove Dwarven Thrower from inventory and re-add. Identify. Set to thrown. Throw. Err.

Script Error: [string "scripts/ranged_attacks.lua"]:482: bad argument #1 to 'find' (string expected, got nil)

On action tab right-click and add new (named asdf). Set it to thrown. Throw it. Err.
    Does it make a difference if you identify the dwarven thrower BEFORE you add it to the character sheet? I don't think you've tried that. Honestly, it SHOULD NOT make a difference, but by process of elimination ... the other thing you might try is unequipping/re-equipping it.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnQPublic View Post

Create character.

Check the properties of Dwarven Thrower, it's likely missing the range part of it causing it to make an error.
    You can turn off the range check if you do not like to edit items that are ranged missing the range in the properties.

dwarven thrower props.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Check the properties of Dwarven Thrower, it's likely missing the range part of it causing it to make an error.
    You can turn off the range check if you do not like to edit items that are ranged missing the range in the properties.

dwarven thrower props.jpg
    That was it. Thanks!

Also getting the "Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token2.lua"]:1018: attempt to index local 'tokenMap' (a nil value)"

We believe its related to the blood spatter tokens
    Last edited by Jankin; October 9th, 2019 at 19:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddyjuice View Post
    Also getting the "Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token2.lua"]:1018: attempt to index local 'tokenMap' (a nil value)"

We believe its related to the blood spatter tokens
    What exts you have installed when this happens?

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    What exts you have installed when this happens?
    Just Token Helper and Combat Enhancer

Quote Originally Posted by sammyp03 View Post
    I see you two working it out. You get it figured out about missing the tokens and they were in a folder?

Quote Originally Posted by sammyp03 View Post
    So I’ve been trying to figure his out for my DM, we finally fixed it, check your images folder and make sure it’s in the /tokens/host folder not /tokens

Thread Information