Page 78 of 78 First ... 2868767778
    Hello! I have a problem and didn't see it on the thread (searched through some pages, not all of them), the extension works perfectly except for when a player or NPC dies, all the wound images appear but whenever someone dies this error appears on the console:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token2.lua"]:794: attempt to call field 'getImageControl' (a nil value)
    the only other extension i have installed is the "Current HP" one. Thank you in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexternaut View Post
    the only other extension i have installed is the "Current HP" one. Thank you in advance.
    Disable the Current HP extension. Then see if you get any errors.

This extension does a lot of stuff, meaning it touches lots and lots of files and objects and functions. Meaning it will often conflict with other extensions.

Edit: and Welcome!

Current Projects: Ultimate Undermountain (NYDUM)
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets
    DMsGuild Content: Balance Disturbed (Adventure), Dungeon Room Descriptions
    FG Product Reviews: Virtual Scribe Reviews

Just a quick entry here for an issue I was having with Out of the Abyss. Eldeth Feldrun was causing issues with her ranged attacks. It wouldn't roll the attack and would cause a script error. After some testing to make sure it wasn't a combination of extensions, I looked closer at Eldeth's stat block and compared it to another NPC's with a longbow attack. In this case, a Hobgoblin. As you can see in the picture, Eldeth's stat block has the range syntax as 'ranged 150/600 ft.' when it should be 'range 150/600 ft.', as seen in the Hobgoblin stat block. When corrected, the errors stopped and the attacks worked as intended.

I am posting this here, because I don't believe this issue causes problems when not using this extension.

Eldeth Feldrun Ranged Attack syntax.png
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ultimate License Holder
    Time Zone: U.S. Eastern (GMT -5 or -4; Check Local Listings)
    DM: D&D 5E - Out of the Abyss
    Player: Homebrew Worlds on FG and Waterdeep Dragon Heist Live

Thread Information