STAR TREK 2d20
Page 51 of 105 First ... 41495051525361101 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by The Decorated Man View Post
    Great Extension...
    How do I get the Green checks or Red X's off the tokens when my players make the NPC save?
    The far right button at the top of the image bar that looks like a little d20 is "Clear Saves"

Great Extension...
    How do I get the Green checks or Red X's off the tokens when my players make the NPC save?
    Theirs a 20 sided dice looking icon on the top of the map..click that.

Excellent extension, Styrmir.

Perhaps it's a known issue but this currently doesn't seem to work as intended (i.e. the ranged-attack rolls are made at disadvantage if a PC is within 5 feet of an incapacitated hostile NPC):

- Considers if there are active enemy in melee range (of 5').
    - Active meaning not suffering from the following conditions: Incapacitated, Paralyzed, Petrified, Restrained, Stunned, Unconscious.

I've just started playing around with this extension. There are some pretty cool features that are very helpful. Thanks for doing this. One of my players is having issues with it however. He continues to get a script error (see attached). We did try to delete out the item from his inventory and then re-add it but still are having issues. Any ideas what we are doing incorrectly? 577161109.jpg

Great Extension...
    There is a button on the map toolbar that looks like a 20 sided die. Click that to remove them.

(Sorry, this was already answered. I don't see a way to delete posts)
    Last edited by scarymike23; April 22nd, 2019 at 14:01. Reason: already answered. Should have caught up on the thread first.

Styrmir,

I have a suggestion to put on the wishlist. Currently, the chat display results of all rolls outputs solid black text for the Roll numbers and modifiers, but the result is output as Gray. I think a lot of users would love to see some different options for that. For instant, just switching them so the result is clearer, or possibly different color options, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaurus VeX View Post
    Styrmir,

I have a suggestion to put on the wishlist. Currently, the chat display results of all rolls outputs solid black text for the Roll numbers and modifiers, but the result is output as Gray. I think a lot of users would love to see some different options for that. For instant, just switching them so the result is clearer, or possibly different color options, etc.
    Using the player color could be cool. Like, the dice color.

There is this stand-alone extension: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...read.php?45660

It does not do it by player color or let you switch it dynamically, but it does set the color to Red, Green, or Blue. And one version to make the font larger as well. I use the Large Red extension and it works great.

Quote Originally Posted by gamerhawaii View Post
    There is this stand-alone extension: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...read.php?45660

It does not do it by player color or let you switch it dynamically, but it does set the color to Red, Green, or Blue. And one version to make the font larger as well. I use the Large Red extension and it works great.
    Thanks for letting me know about that. Very useful.

Finding an issue.. I have a PC flanked diagonally with 2 NPC's.. First, if they are unidentified, I get a script error. Second, I can't seem to get them to attack with advantage.

Thread Information