STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: PureVPN Sale

PureVPN Sale

For those struggling with connection problems, PureVPN is having a flash sale of their 5 year license for $69! You will also likely need the Dedicated IP option, which costs I think $20 something. We have never had anyone who could not get this to work that I know of, and it doesn't require players to do anything but use your alias to connect. It works from hotels or any other place as long as you have an internet connection I should have posted this sooner, as I think it is over in less than 24 hours now. They say this is the last time they will offer a 5 year license. The link is here. (edited for correct link, thanks Andraax). It looks like there are only 21 hours left, and the price for the 5 year if you aren't already a subscriber looks like $79. Still a relative steal!
    Last edited by Bidmaron; December 25th, 2018 at 16:29.

Edit that link; it takes you directly to your logged on account.

Fixed. Thanks!

The other thing I noticed browsing DTRPG is that Aegis is having a big sale, and there are some nice looking, cheap maps on pages 5 & 6 (and other stuff for 5e players, which I'm not).
    Terran Empire Publishing also has a PF 530 page setting for half-off (and a bunch of 5e stuff half off).
    Rising Phoenix has a 50% sale of PF products.
    Alluria Publishing has 50% sale on PF materials (or more %!).

Blog Entries
    I have a PureVPN link in my signature just to help people get it easier.

:-)
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thread Information