STAR TREK 2d20

Savage Saturdays are Returning...

Staring in 2019 I am planning to reboot my Savage Saturdays sessions.

All games will use SWADE (in whatever state it is in at the time!)

There may be more than one setting over time but to begin with we will be heading to the UK to the little known county of Saxfordshire, a county renowned for having the most surviving stone circles in the UK, and despite having a considerable number of mobile phone masts the reputation for having the most service failures in Europe!

I am planning to run a game at least once a month 2pm to 6pm UK time (GMT/BST), using the same open format as before (which had about 30 PCs), I also intend to stream the game (if people want to watch) on my twitch channel (TBA)

If you have played before you might think you recognise some of the games, in fact if you remember something your PC will (like deja-vu) but be warned things might not play out like you remember! <evil grin>

Please sign-up on the Game Calendar

I am hoping to have everything in place for the first session to be 19th January but this might slip to the week after, (I need to make some PCs first!)
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Already have one player signed up!

Thank you Gauntleteer Rob

I have just started working on the unofficial SWADE theme I'm planning to use (until the official one comes along)....
    screenshot0199.jpg
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Already have one player signed up!

Thank you Gauntleteer Rob

I have just started working on the unofficial SWADE theme I'm planning to use (until the official one comes along)....
    screenshot0199.jpg
    Hi, looking forward to playing some more Savage Worlds!

Some family stuff has come up, so I'll be out of town from the 16th to the 18th or 19th of January, so there's a chance I won't be available to play on the 19th, but other than that I'm generally available on Saturdays.

The first game will be run as part of FG-Daze, as each game is stand-alone missing this will not be a problem, just sorry you'll miss it

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

That is an awesome theme, Doswelk! You might think this is kind of greedy, and I apologize if so (not sure on the etiquette of this yet for these boards)... What are the chances you might be willing to share a copy?

Problem, is I am using copyrighted images in the theme (from SWADE) so I cannot share it, there will be an official SWADE theme at some point that I suspect will rock! (Ikael has access to much better quality versions of the graphics I used, so I suspect his theme will be awesome)

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Ah, of course. I didn't even think of that. Well, it's a great-looking theme. Coincidentally, we're both running Savage Saturday sessions using SWADE and I have to say, there is a learning curve when it comes to making things like that, but Fantasy Grounds offers some impressive tools for running a game. Thanks for the quick reply, and good luck with yours!

Thread Information