5E Character Create Playlist
    Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries

Holiday One Shots/Set Rising - Saving Santa

Savage Rescue

Set is up to his tricks again, searching all the realms within the Maelstrom for beings that have the divine spark he needs to power his evil pyramids hidden deep within Xaos. Anubis has called together a team of demi-gods because his security team has identified Set's next target, a particularly powerful entity that could mean real trouble for the Sunfire Realm. The team must stop him.

I am running two sessions of this adventure, the first is tomorrow, December 23rd at 6 PM Eastern time. We play on Savage Mojo Discord, pre-gens provided. If you want an early look at the pre-gens they are in the Set Rising free module on Fantasy Grounds, or the Set Rising Primer PDF from RPGNow. Mic required, session will last 3-4 hours, for 4-6 players. Message me here or on Discord if you would like to play in either session.

The second session will be Thursday, December 27th a 7PM Eastern time. The rest of the info is the same.

You can find Savage Mojo's Discord link here. https://www.savagemojo.com/

Oops almost forgot it is Savage Worlds ruleset.
    Pre-gens are here https://www.rpgnow.com/product/11461...s=1600_0_0_0_0
    Last edited by Ellspeth; December 22nd, 2018 at 20:19.

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas. I still have a couple seats left for the Thursday night session of this game.

Thread Information