FG Spreadshirt Swag

New to fantasygrounds, looking for Eberron or other D&D 3.5 group.

Hi. I'm looking for an Eberron Group preferably, but any other D&D 3.5 group would be cool. I want to play a human rogue, but I hate redundancy within a group so I'll mix it up if need be. I am available pretty much any day of the week after 6 PM PST (California), with exceptions (e.g. I'll be gone from the 8-11th of this month), and I have a lot more leeway on the weekends. I am looking to play a skilled, damage dealing, yet supercool rogue. Hope to play with someone soon.

Awesome, I would love to play, so just let me know when somemore people sign on, I am open for any class and race, been playing for a long time, plus I am new to fantasy grounds too, so just let me know.

I would like to play as well, I currently am designing either an elven twin blade fighter, or a human sorceress, though I'll admit I've spent more thought on the sorceress. I'm new to fantasy grounds as well, and although I've posted my characters on the Game Calendar boards to sign up for campaigns, I've sadly heard nothing. The only caveat that comes with me is that I've never DM'd, so I'll need someone else to do that. Otherwise, I'm game =)

I _might_ be starting up an Eberron Campaigns for play on either Friday or Saturday evenings Eastern time. Or Sunday afternoons Eastern. I'm just waiting to see how my schedule shapes up first before I commit to anything more...

I'll likely know later this week...
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Hey, new to fantasy grounds, and me and a couple friends are looking for something, we just need a dm till i learn how to do it on here, anyone help out?

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    Hey, new to fantasy grounds, and me and a couple friends are looking for something, we just need a dm till i learn how to do it on here, anyone help out?
    Check out over here: Currently its lookin like I'll be running a bi-weekly Eberron campaign. Campaign details are still in the works, I'm just gauging some interest

It looks like it'll be Friday evenings from about 2000 til no later than 0000, Eastern time, biweekly. Looks like I'm shootin to start either the weekend of the 18th or 25th - depends how much work I get done on some other commitments
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

can i join...im new in this game but i play D&D 3.5 so this is not so diferent i usually play cleric/rouge dwarven...i not so good in english....i speak spanish very well

Thread Information