FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 19 of 76 First ... 917181920212969 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgen View Post
    Now I have to figure out how to get that accomplished...
    Type 192.168.1.1 as a URL into a browser - what comes up?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

192.168.1.1 is probably your modem. The magic words to tell your ISP is to put the modem into "bridge mode" if that's the case. :-)

My ISP is proving to be about useless......I am almost certain its my modem...

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgen View Post
    My ISP is proving to be about useless......I am almost certain its my modem...
    When you call next, immediately ask for a tier 3 agent. If they balk point out the number of times you have had to call.

I'm having troubles.

My IPS is a Spectrum Wifi Community.
    The traceroute shows a diferent IP that Myip.com
    The router/modem is inside a wall.

I'm calling to see what they are going to tell me. If they can't fix it I guess I have to try VPN

Ok I call them and they were able to foward the port. So now is working perfect.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmartinezv View Post
    Ok I call them and they were able to foward the port. So now is working perfect.
    Glad you got it working. Happy Gaming!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    192.168.1.1 is probably your modem. The magic words to tell your ISP is to put the modem into "bridge mode" if that's the case. :-)
    So I finally talked to someone who would listen at my ISP and they were able to set my connection to "bridge mode"...I can now host.

Thanks to everyone here on FG forums. You guys are awesome.

" GM is in a European Country that is well advanced in IPv6 deployment"

I moved house and got a new internet connection. Now i only have IPv6 and can't host a game anymore seemingly.
    Is there any way around this?

Until Unity becomes available your only option would be a VPN https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...d-Alternatives
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information