STAR TREK 2d20
Page 13 of 76 First ... 311121314152363 ... Last
    I do have another machine that I could attempt to test but my wife may end my life if I mess up her work pc, but will try. Also I did set the external host to nothing and it didn't work. I enabled the Upnp, deleted the rule for the 1802, and tried again and still nothing.

I love technology .......

Got a text from my wife saying, "if you break my at home work pc..I will end you" , so I do not have a second machine I can test this on. Please advise on other means or processes I can take to help fix this.

Blog Entries
    A married man is always in the dog house for something.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by bukkyo View Post
    Got a text from my wife saying, "if you break my at home work pc..I will end you" , so I do not have a second machine I can test this on. Please advise on other means or processes I can take to help fix this.
    So, at this point we don't know if the issue is at your PC or at the router.

You mention you're using Webroot, but have you set any exceptions for FantasyGrounds.exe and TCP port 1802 in Webroot?

Additionally, after trying the changes on your router, did you reboot it?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

On my old pc (in a box in our storage) I set up the same static IP and used this very same router/modem to access it all and had zero issues. I just disabled my webroot completely, tried to connect, and still a failure. When I did these changes I did reboot my router/modem as directed last night/early this morning. In my windows firewall there are the exceptions for fg are there. I really don't know what else to do. Are you guys able to access my pc and take a look remotely and maybe you guys can see something I am missing?

sent

Problems fixed. Would have never found it on my own. Thanks (was a rule set I had saved and forgot about that broke everything)

Glad you got it fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by bukkyo View Post
    was a rule set I had saved and forgot about that broke everything
    A Fantasy Grounds ruleset?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information