DICE PACKS BUNDLE

The Last Parsec Core

Is the Last Parsec Core ruleset the whole ruleset or just the primer? The reason I ask is the sale page says "This Primer paves the way for an expanded core book to come!". Is that just a cut and paste error in the sales blurb or is the primer all that is available?

Blog Entries
    Look like the wrong product was pasted into the store, so QA needs to fix that. The DLC itself is the full setting, but just like the physical book, relies on the Sci-Fi Companion.

This has been fixed, but may not change in the store for a few hours due to server side caching.

Awesomesauce! Thanks.

I don't if it's just waiting for the cache to update - but all of the other The Last Parsec products in the store have the same line regarding the primer.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

We originally only updated the Core product description as that was what the post was about, but now that you've mentioned its in all of them, we've updated the rest of the product line.

Thread Information