FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Blog Entries
    This one did not get picked up originally and now we are experiencing some technical issues retrieving the files we need to get development started. We will update here once we have the conversion moving forward again. Sorry for the delay.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    This one did not get picked up originally and now we are experiencing some technical issues retrieving the files we need to get development started. We will update here once we have the conversion moving forward again. Sorry for the delay.
    Any further news on this?

Granted I have nothing in place with Smite and should have probably contacted them, but I figured I'd start something..

Just using another module made by Danny as a guide, so it should look decent. I have most of main sections laid out and all of Part 1 and most of the appendices entered. Only thing I am dreading is the reference manual, so I guess I will have to look and see how one goes about making one of those.
    Last edited by Blahness98; April 3rd, 2019 at 23:19.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Did this with Firestarters using previously released Starfinder content as a guide. Probably 90-95% similar in layout and such. Could not wait! lol
    The second AP should go much quicker.
    Don't flirt with death... You just might get laid.

Yeah, the module came out in November, this is more than a little frustrating. The entire adventure line is out now and we still don't have the first module.

I'm working on it. The process is a little more involved than what I am used to.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Any updates on a rough timeline for this module set being released in the fantasy grounds store?

I don't have any agreements in place with Smiteworks, so most likely... never. Realisticly, I am working on the reference manual, images, and tokens, so possibly a week?. I will pass the module to Smiteworks and go from there.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Any news on the FG conversion for this adventure?

I'm also wondering if there is any news. I know the FG team is busy with the Kickstarter but I also know contractors work on the conversions, so they should not be affected.

Thread Information